Ralph Macchio part 3

Requested by 1-800-Peter

I breathed in the fresh, sweet air as I entered my home. I felt so much better knowing that I'll get to sleep in my own bed, eat my own food, and actually live my life again. I immediately ran to my room and threw myself on my bed, taking in the feel of the soft pillows and blankets.
"Someone's happy to be home!" Ralph laughed.
"Are you kidding? I'm ecstatic!" I sat up and pat the space next to me, "come sit!" He did as told and we both collapsed on our backs and finally relaxed.
"I don't think I would've healed as fast as I did if it wasn't for you, Ralph"
"I must've not been much help then."
"Are you kidding? Even if it did take a while I always looked forward to seeing you as the days went on. Life feels so much better and easier now that I don't hate someone I have to see everyday." We looked at each other as I said this. He was so cute.
"Glad I could be of service," he said.
"I wonder what everyone's gonna think once I get back to the set. Shocked I'm guessing."
"Yeah I bet we'll blow them away with that kiss scene." I felt my face get hot again as I remembered what I had missed while in the hospital.
"Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. Well that'll be fun I guess."
"You guess?" His eyebrows furrowed.
"Well what else am I supposed to say?" I exclaimed. He grinned at me as I turned even more red. "Stop looking at me like that!"
    "Like what?"
   "Like... like... I don't know! But just stop it!" I covered my face with my hands to avoid the mischievous look on his face. It's so weird seeing him do all these little things but in a different perspective, like he doesn't loath me anymore. What was happening?
   I opened my fingers to peek at him and this time he had his eyes closed with his head resting on his arm. I put my hands down and turned to my side to face him. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping, he usually has a concentrated look on his face from working or just shooting daggers at me, but I like the kind version of Ralph better. I slowly scoot my way closer to him and rested next to him. I felt comfortable and a sudden urge of sleepy-ness.

    I had returned to work the next week and was greeted with excited cheers and hellos. I said hi to everyone and made my way back to my trailer. I looked at my script a few hundred more times and took a deep breath, this would be my first time back on camera in a while.
   I was back inside the building when the director called me and Ralph over to him again, the same nervous sweat building up on his face.
   "Okay you two," he began, "I'm really trusting you on this."
   "Whatever, don't see why you're still wasting my time with her." I shot Ralph an confused but hurt look, he side eyed me then winked.
   "Oh no," the director groaned. We went back to our positions on the set and waited for the call.
   "And... action!"
   It actually took a few tries of filming before we could ever actually kiss, to be honest I was a little antsy, I could tell Ralph had something on his mind but his poker face was phenomenal when trying to figure out what it was. It had to be good though.
    Finally we made it, after one of Ralph's lines the time had finally come. He leaned in without hesitation and gave me another warm kiss like it was at the hospital. It felt just like it did the first time, warm and loving, he pulled me a bit closer to him.
   "Cut?" A voice said. We pulled away and looked at the crowd of wide eyed people.
   "Was that good?" Ralph asked.
   "Yes, it was great!" The director smiled. With that Ralph left the room for a break and I followed after him.
   "Wow! What was that?"
   "What do you mean? Just doing what the script told me," he smirked.
   "I bet we really took them by surprise, I didn't think you'd even do it. You really scared me with what you said before." He turned to face me and grabbed my hand, he met my lips again and pulled away.
   "How could I ever hate you?"
—————————-
A/N
I feel like this part isn't as good but hopefully it's a decent wrap up! I'll start doing other characters soon :)