Ralph Macchio part 2

Part 2 requested by ralphsoneandonly

It had been a week since I had seen Ralph, I had been a wreck ever since. I knew that he'd be leaving for another flight soon and I desperately wanted to see him again before he left but I didn't want to be the one to pick up the phone. If he wanted to see me again he would. It was also at this point that I started to feel a little angry at him, I know that part of this was my fault but I didn't think it was necessary to leave. I could punch him in the nose right now if I could.
I had taken the time to do some things for myself like go shopping and all that jazz, at some point I had forgotten what had happened with Ralph and when I looked in the mirror I didn't see the insecure girlfriend from before but just myself. I finally felt like I had the world off my shoulders.

I was at home taking a nap when I heard knocks at my door. I was hoping whoever was at the door would just take a hint and leave but they just kept coming and coming! I groaned and flew out of bed slightly frustrated. In my pajamas I swung the door open. I jumped a little to see Ralph standing there.
"Ralph?" I stuttered. "What are you doing here?"
"I need to talk to you y/n, I was wrong. I'm sorry," he looked down at the ground with shame and slight embarrassment on his face. I moved out of the way to let him in.
"What do you need to talk about?" I asked again. Not gonna lie I knew what he was gonna say, but I wanted to hear him say it for my own satisfaction.
"I shouldn't have yelled at you like I did, I shouldn't have left you either. I've done some thinking and I know that me being gone so much can make you feel sort of left out and lonely, especially since I don't communicate much while I'm gone-"
"True, true go on," I interrupted.
"This might be a stupid question but do you want to get back together? I love you so much y/n, we can really work this out... better," he looked at me eagerly and I gave him a blank look.
"Ok, we can get back together," he smiled and came at me for a hug. I put a hand out to stop him. "But first!"
"But first wha- OW!" He cried. I stomped on his foot in anger.
"That's for leaving me a wreck for a whole week you asshole!" I felt my anger leave me as I watched him groan in pain. It replaced itself with tenderness and a slight chuckle. "I love you," I told him. He looked up and gave me grin through his pain.
"I love you too," he hugged me again and met me with a passionate kiss. He let go and looked toward the bedroom door. "Shall we?" He asked. I smirked and slowly strutted to the door.
"We shall."
————————-
A/N
I really didn't know what to do with this story I could never see Ralph doing this lmao