Eugene Martone

I wake up to the sound of music. I smile and stretch my legs as I stumble out of bed. I loved waking up to Eugene's playing, I loved hearing him get better at what he's passionate about. He's gotten so good the last few months, although he already sounded amazing when I first met him.
    Not only did I like to listen to him play but I liked to watch too. Watching his fingers strum and glide across the strings, the way he closes his eyes and really gets into the music. When he taps his foot to the beat, everything.
    I followed the noise to find him in his bedroom just playing away. I watched him play through the crack in the door. He's so beautiful.
    Me and him are roommates in one of the best music schools and we fell in love right when we met each other, though it took a while for him to finally get the courage to ask me out. Still peaking through the door, I sighed in awe at his playing. He noticed though and paused to look at me.
    "Hey stranger," he laughed, setting down his guitar.
    "Aw don't stop, keep playing!" I entered his room.
    "How about I teach you instead?"
    "Eugene you know I couldn't play guitar even if I tried, it's just not the instrument for me."
    "Oh c'mon! Will you let me teach you please! Just this once?" I crossed my arms and stared at him. He looked at me with his big, brown eyes. "Please?" He mouthed then pouted his bottom lip.
"Oh fine!" I said. He took my hand and lead me to his bed. He sat down and patted the empty spot between his legs.
"Sit down," he smirked. I smiled and sat as he gave me the guitar. When I adjusted the guitar how I liked it Eugene grabbed my hands and placed my fingers on the neck of the guitar. I blushed at the warm touch of his hands. "Put your fingers like this and press down hard."
"Ouch!" I yelped as I flinched my hands away, "Eugene this hurts!"
"Don't worry you'll get used to it, now just do it!" I did what I was told and adjusted my fingers back on the guitar. "Good girl," he said.
"What note is this?"
"It's a G note. Now strum and see how it sounds!" He handed me a guitar pick. I strummed the guitar gently. "Beautiful!" He said. I giggled.
"Was it really?"
"Of course it was. Pretty girls make pretty music," he looked at me and smiled. God I could get lost in those eyes. "I love you y/n."
"I love you too," I started to blush. Suddenly he leaned in to kiss me and I gladly kissed him back. With our lips still together he set the guitar down and wrapped his arms around me, laying me down on the bed...