Eddie Pilikian

I loved Eddie, I really did. He was my best friend in the entire world and I wouldn't want it any other way. But lately things have been a bit different than usual. Don't get me wrong he's always been the rebellious, bad boy, I-don't-give-a-damn type, but I'm starting to worry. He's been more distant and aloof. Hasn't really been showing up to classes and I'm starting to worry. Luckily though I was able to catch him after school one day and drive around town with him. After grabbing a bite to eat I stopped in an old parking lot where I could talk to him alone.
    "Eddie?" I asked.
    "What?" He asked back in an almost annoyed tone.
    "Have you been okay recently?"
    "I guess. What's it to you?"
    "Oh I don't know, it's almost like we're best friends or something!"
    "Well I'm fine and don't need anyone's pity," he grabbed a cigarette out of his jacket pocket and brought it to his mouth. I quickly snatched it away. "Hey!" He yelled, "what was that for!"
   "Eddie I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you but you won't listen! And smoking is terrible for you, it's be nice if you stopped."
   "It's not anyone's business, and since when have you cared about me smoking?"
   "I've always cared, I'll give it back to you if you just listen okay?" He nodded. "Why have you been so distant lately? I know you never show up to school anyway but it's been months. I miss you Ed, I miss my best friend." He looked down at the car floor and sighed.
   "I don't know what it is," he started, "well I do, there's just no way I could tell you. I don't know what would happen."
   "Eddie you know I'd be friends with you no matter what. Trust me. You can tell me, is it grades? Your parents?"
   "Neither." He mumbled.
   "What is it then? If there's something wrong maybe I could help!"
   "Nothings wrong really. I promise. I guess I've just been avoiding my feelings."
   "Feelings?" I looked at him in confusion, "what do you mean?"
   "My feelings... for you." He held his breath as he waited for my reaction.
   "Eddie... you like me?"
   "Have for a while now. I didn't want to tell you this early, or at all. But I can't ignore it anymore. If you want to leave I understand."
   "I'd never leave," I moved his face with my hand so he could look at me. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment, he started to slowly lean in. Eventually we kissed, though sort of awkward and inexperienced (as we are), it was nice and felt like home in a way.
    After we parted we rested our heads against each other, I smiled at him.
   "I'm glad you told me," I said.
   "I'm glad too," I noticed he had a pink tint to his face. "Eddie Pilikian!" I laughed. 
   "What?"
   "Are you blushing?" I teased. He felt his face with his hands and turned away. I laughed more, I never thought I'd see him so bashful! "Here, this'll calm your nerves." I handed him his cigarette which he lit immediately. Still laughing I started the car and drove ourselves home.
—————————
A/N
I once again had no idea what to do with this character. Be sure to message me and leave requests! Also, THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READS!! 💕💕