Daniel LaRusso

"Well here we are!" My mother cheered. About a month ago I had moved to California for my parents new jobs and to be honest I wasn't liking it very much. I'm so terribly shy I haven't really made any close friends. Not only that but tonight was my first ever school dance here.
   "I don't know mom," I said.
   "Oh c'mon honey," she said, reaching out a hand to pet my hair, "you'll be fine! It's a Halloween dance! There's lots to talk about!"
   "Like what mom?"
   "I don't know, introduce yourself, complement their costume, ask about the character. Just anything! Now hop out me and your dad have a date." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car, slamming the door. I made sure to fix and adjust my costume before entering the gym, I was a cat.
    I walked through the doors to find a dimly lit gym filled with excited people. I didn't recognize anyone. Suddenly I bumped into someone and fell inside their costume.
   "Aah!" I screamed. I looked around the costume, it was like a curtain. Pink with white polka dots and I had shiny streamers hanging over my head. A shower? I turned to look at who was wearing the shower. "Oh I'm really sorr-" I paused. Behind me with the curtain strapped to his waist was probably the most attractive boy I've ever seen. "Sorry," I continued.
    "It's alright," he smiled. Lord Jesus help me now. "What's your name?" He asked.
    "Oh um, y/n," I stuttered.
    "Hey I've heard of you, you're new right?"
    "Yeah I am."
    "Wow I can barely even recognize you, I've seen you around. We should hang out sometime!"
   "Really? I'd like that! I love your costume by the way, it's hilarious!" I laughed.
   "I like yours too, you look beautiful." We stopped and stared at each other for a few seconds. "Hey do you wanna da-"
    "Help me! Help me! My flower needs water!" A squeaky voice said while sticking a hand through the curtain to reveal a small daisy. The boy opened the curtain to reveal a girl wearing a white dress and braided hair. Alli. The boy looked at me a bit, like he was sad.
    "I have to go," I said. "See you later."
    "Alright, I'm Daniel by the way." I smiled at him and left them alone. As they danced he kept the curtain open and I swore I even saw him glance at me a few times and smile.
————————————————
A/N
Should I make a part 2 to this one? I feel like it's long enough but needs more Daniel x Y/n in it lmao