Ralph Macchio Part 2

Requested by bussinrespectfully

I woke up to the warm feeling of Ralph's arms around me. My eyes fluttered open and I smiled as I looked up at his sweet, sleeping face. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and squirmed my way out of the bed. As I stretched I noticed the sky had gone dark and the city was now lit up with colorful signs and lights from the still busy offices.
I walked over to the bathroom as I started to feel a slight burn around my shoulders. I turned on the light and lifted the shirt up to reveal a pool of red skin going across my shoulders and back. I sighed.
"This should be fun to heal," I grumbled to myself.
"Good morning!" A voice yawned. I jumped a bit as it surprised me.
"More like good night," I laughed. I put the shirt back over me and greeted a drowsy Ralph in a hug.
"You didn't do a very good job with the sunscreen," I mumbled into his chest.
"Did I not?" We pulled away and I turned and flung the shirt off me once more to reveal the discolored skin. "Ouch!" He replied.
"How do you think I feel!" I started to put my shirt back on again when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my naked waist, and squeeze me into his chest. I breathed in a scent of sun screen and fresh summer air as he started to kiss my cheek and neck. I giggled at tickling sensation, but I pulled away.
"I need something to heal this, it hurts pretty bad," I reached up and lightly tapped the burn with my fingers. I flinched at the feel of the dry, irritated skin.
"I can help you with that too," Ralph said, "only maybe I'll do a good job this time." He went over and pulled out a drawer and retrieved a container of cream that would help relieve my pain. I turned around again as he opened it and let out a loud gasp and grit my teeth as I felt the icy-ness get spread across the blistering sunburn.
     "Ouch that's cold!" I exclaimed.
     "It'll make you feel better though." He applied more of the icy medicine and I relaxed as the coldness relieved the burn. I heard the lid click back in place on the container. I sped to my closet to replace the shirt I had with a tank top as to not get it dirty. I threw it on and walked back over to Ralph.
     "Thank you," I said as I hugged him.
     "You're welcome baby," his hands snaked around me again and I felt him squeeze me closer like he did before.
     We both went back to our bedroom and I sighed as I looked out at the brightened city.
     "I could go for a movie night right about now," I said.
     "Oh could you?" He beamed.
     I walked into the dark living room flipping on the lights as I made my way to a cabinet of VHS tapes. I bent down and traced my finger across the spines of movies as I looked for one to watch. We had all of Ralph's movies on VHS of course, a few action movies, a few horror, but of course me being me, I chose romance. I pulled the movie from the dusty shelf and pulled it out of the plastic case.
     "What are we watching tonight y/n?" Ralph asked.
     "This one!" I gave him the case and he looked at me with raised eyebrows.
     "Again?"
     "Oh come on! It's a good movie, even you admitted it!" He gasped dramatically and crossed his arms.
     "I said no such thing!" I laughed and pushed him teasingly.
     "You did so!"
     "Did not!" He pushed me back and we continued chase each other around the living room, the same "you did" "I did not" being thrown back and forth in the midst of our laughter. Finally we stopped as our exhaustion got the best of us. I leaned my back against the movie cabinet to catch my breath.
     "How about some popcorn?" Ralph panted. I looked up at him and smiled.
    "It wouldn't be movie night without that!" He smiled back and disappeared into the kitchen to prepare our midnight snacks. As he did that I prepared our movie. I turned on the giant, bulky tv along with the VCR. I inserted the tape and changed the input of the tv, after a few flashes of black and white static the credits of the movie started to roll on the screen.
     "Aw man," I said. I paused the movie and hit rewind. The whirling noise of the video tape played softly in the VCR and I went back to meet Ralph in the kitchen where he was standing in front of a large bowl of popcorn.
     "Almost ready?"
     "Yep!" The microwave beeped and he opened the small door to reveal a small cup of melted butter. He poured the steamy liquid into the bowl.
     "Looks great!" I said. We spent some more time making some food considering the movie was almost two hours long, I put a mixture of candy in a smaller bowl and placed it and the popcorn on a serving tray and set it on the coffee table in the living room. Ralph followed me, setting down two glasses and a bottle of wine.
    "That should be enough don't you think?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.
    "I would say so," he replied. We heard the VCR click as the movie had stopped rewinding. I went over and played the movie. A few commercials flashed onto the screen as we turned off the lights and gathered some pillows and blankets to keep us warm under the fan.
     I sat down next to Ralph and snuggled up to him as he put a blanket over us. I reached out and grabbed the bowl of warm popcorn. As I ate I rested my head against his shoulder, he started to scratch my arm lightly which sent goosebumps up my arms as it tickled. Tonight already felt so perfect.

     We were well into the movie by now, and we had reached a sad part that sent silent tears running down my face.
     "What's wrong y/n?" Ralph asked with concern in his eyes.
     "This part is so sad!" I stuttered. I wiped my eyes with palm of my hands. I looked down at the bowls on the table. Empty. "I'm gonna go make more popcorn." I threw the blanket off me and cold air hit my legs. I shivered a bit as I speed walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a package of popcorn and put it in the microwave. I watched as it spun around slowly. I heard Ralph enter the kitchen.
     "How are you still crying after seeing this movie so many times?" He had a slight laugh in his tone.
     "Because it's sad, I don't know what I'd do if that happened," I replied.
     "I'm sorry," he grabbed my hand and held it up to his face to kiss it.
     "I love you Ralph."
     "I love you too," this time he pulled me in to kiss his lips. I immediately felt my tears dry and I felt better as his hand caressed up and down my back and eventually going up to touch my neck.
     Suddenly we were interrupted by the obnoxious beeping of the microwave. I giggled shyly as I felt my face turn red and quickly retrieved the steaming bag and brought it back to the living room. Ralph turned the lights back off, leaving the blue pause screen to aluminate the room. I hit play on the remote as he sat and we continued to watch as a more pleasant scene played.
     "Want some wine?" Ralph asked putting a hand on the damp wine bottle.
     "Sure!" He opened the bottle and poured the sweet drink into the glasses. He handed me one and held his glass in the air.
     "Cheers!" He said. We clinked the glasses and each took a small sip. I shuttered a bit as the cold and slight alcohol taste went down my throat.

     The more I drank the less I could pay attention to the movie, I couldn't stop looking up at Ralph. I wonder how I got so lucky to meet someone as perfect as he is. He looked so handsome as the warm colors from the tv shone on his face. I couldn't help but smile at him. Suddenly I noticed his eyes shift in my direction and I quickly shot my head around back to the tv.
     "Whatcha looking at?" He asked with a sly grin.
     "Nothing," I squeaked. I could still sense his gaze on me and the same sly smile to go with it. I finally couldn't take it. "Stop it!" I cried. He started to laugh as I hid under the blankets to hide myself.
      "Never!" He whirled the blanket off of me and held it away so I couldn't conceal myself anymore.
    "No fair," I whined. I felt another shiver for the millionth time as cold air from the fan struck me like a slap in the face. I moved back over and nestled up next to Ralph. I heard him muffle a laugh.
    "This movies getting kind of boring," I said.
    "Now that's something I never thought I'd hear!" He immediately got up and lifted me off the couch bridal style.
     "Guess you're getting lucky!" I laughed.
—————————-
A/N
I honestly had no idea what I could do for this part lmao. I won't be making a part 3 to this though since it kind of just writes itself. But I hope you enjoyed anyways!!! xx