Chapter 20: Flashbacks

" It's not possible, how can you......?  you granted his wish like a you sell something,  am your wife not commodity, please "-- with that her beautiful eyes filled with tears and pain. She hiccups uncontrollably. She simply could believed with her own ears. Her petite tender body now shaking like a  winter leaf .

The man stand in front of her now feel helpless. He knows that she was right, it's illegal deal, he made a mistake, a huge mistake. It would runied everything. He felt guilty.

" I know what I granted is wrong,  but he was my devotee ,how can I denied him, when he risked his life just only to get a chance to saw me. It's my duty to fulfill his wishes. I love you but I also care for him like a child,  my every devotees are my children, it's my first duty and responsibility to protect them from any harm and make there dreams come true.  I gave him my words,   but I never knew that he will demand such thing,  trust me my love "- He bagged.

the beautiful woman now slowly get up from the bed, she was furious, her soft eyes now truned into red like fire.  Fire like heat and energy radiating  from her whole body. 

"so its your duty to fulfill his wishes, desires without knowing his purpose or intentions?  Good or bad?  & what about me???????  Am not your responsibility????????????????????
It's against the laws.  & you ruined it.  .but now when everything is out of control,  I will take the Charges.  As your wife I will make everything right ."-  Her determined & strong voice echoed.

Watching her rage His face paled due to fear.

" I am The goddess of love and prosperity, mother of nature, ur energy and consort, with out me my lord my husband ur just a body. & I am free. Don't forget that if I want I can destroy everything. It's your devotees duty to know his boundaries. If he was like your child then he was like my child too.  & it's a sin to chase your own mother for her body. I will destroy him and his intentions which are tainted by his lust filled hunger. "- her each word echoed like thunderstorm so powerful and destructive.

Now the Lord of protection and Universe was panicked like a child. He knows her ability and power but if she wants she could  destroy him but it would create many problems for the world,  not only that it would also bounded them into a complicated never ending karma cycle & the act would bring only and only destruction,  harm and would opened the gateway of hell, War and cosmic chaos . So he slowly started to walk towards her and gently touched her cheeks, but it was so heated that he flinched .

" please my love my wife clam down,  please don't rushed don't change your self and you are the Supreme protector not a destroyer. Please Forgive him. "- he pleaded .

He was now crying, he  felt her pain and disappointment, he wanted to do something , he could change the boon if he wanted but he can't because of the rule of truth vows where no one even the gods are bounded by the rules.

" He was a lusty man, I am married, a goddess and mother. Although he is a very wise person & as a saint he knows everything but due to his carnal desires he crossed his limits. His wisdom now drived by his wild lust I must have to stop him before he created some chaos, I have to stop him, he must have to returned his words, if he doesn't then I will freed his life from his body . "- with that the goddess transformed herself into a deadly looking warrior with ten hands, each hands carried a weapon.

" Rishimanyu, I thought you are a honest and holy man but you trapped my husband into a unholy deal. As a wife and mother of the universe it's my duty to freed him as well the universe from this and related harm,  get ready for your death "- the goddess roared like a  heavy thunder and closed her eyes to teleport.

Now the Lord of protection and Universe tensed he knows rishimanyu wasn't even to able to protect himself and if his wife killed her it will crated a unaspsious energy which will destroy the whole creations. So he waved his hands and now many scented flowers falls from the space, a flower touch the red lips of the goddess and she felt a shiver. Another flower touch her navel and she felt that some how her furious energy get clam down and her large warrior form truned into tender one like she know.  Few minutes later she completely changed into like earlier beautiful and tender.

Now the Lord gently huged her form behind. She felt realxed.

Slowly the goddess freed herself and truned, now they are face to face. She gently huged her husband, hid her face into his chest.

He gently kiss her forehead and said

" don't worry my love ,every action has its equal and opposite reaction. If he every disrespect you I will gave him what he really deserve,and it's my promise "

Radha wake up from the dream, her body now shake horribly. She was terrified. What was that. Who was the woman and the man? Why she dreamed the same dream from years. She didn't understand. She was nowhere related to them yet se dreamed the same thing again and again.

She grabbed her head, her head felt heavy. She slowly tried to get up but her ankle feel sore because of the falling.

So she simply decided to call her maid

After a second later her maid come into her room and bend her head for her honer.

" how can I help you...... ummm... My Lady "

" I want to talk with your master, now "- radha commanded

Maid's eyes widened after listening her order, she never asked for him.... So why now?  She puzzled.

Seeing her reaction radha now feel annoyed.

" just tell him that now I  know the truth "

Hello beautiful readers.  How are you all?????????? .  Now this is the end of the year 2020 & here is your gift.  The chapter is unedited but I will edited it later. So enjoy.  Please vote share and comment. Love you all guys. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍