CHAPTER 24: A BLOOD NIGHT

The round golden moon emitted light as clouds passed by, a few of them trying to hide the moon but only to be blown away by the wind.

It was like any other night for the villagers who lived in between two lands, the barsana and the mathura, the southern part near a bank of a river.

Each empire had their own villages and towns, however it was yet to be decided as to which empire this specific piece of land would belong to.

Lamps and lanterns were lit around their small houses while the forest they were surrounded by had turned dark after dusk. In one of the houses, a little girl of age six lived with her parents who was now petting her new found rabbit which she had received from her father. She had often seen the little for of animals hopping in the deep forest but had never got the chance to pet it so closely she was running her hand across it's while for when she heard her mother called for her.

"Anaya " her mother called for her panic in her voice.

The little girl got up from where she sat, picking up the rabbit in her arms and walking out of the little room to meet her mother. Her mother looked scared as she kept looking behind at the door.

"Honey " her mother said bending down to meet the little girl's eye, " I want you to stay in here, close the door and don't open it until your father or I come to get you "

"Where are you going ?"- she asked looking at her mother's, her brown eyes questioning.

At the same moment, the shrill cry of a woman echoed outside, making both the mother and the daughter look towards the window. The worried mother held her daughter's face in both of her hands to gain her attention.

"Anaya, my sweetheart " she whispered softly to her daughter, " Remember mama will always love you, take care of yourself my child "- she said as a pool of tears formed in her eyes, placing a kiss on her daughter's forehead.

She knew she had no time to explain and even if she did, would her little one understand?  She had grown up with so much tenderness and love. She was at an age when the young bud was meant to blossom into a beautiful flower ,but fate was inevitable,  what she didn't know was that something more dangerous was heading their way. Someone banged at the door loudly while the area filled with screams of women and men.

"Hide " the woman cried and the little girl scrambled to hide under the bed.

The little girl knew something was wrong and wanted to know what was going on but her mother had told her to hide. The cries outside the house and the loud banging at the door frightened her as she brought the animal closen to her chest. She then heard the sound of the rooms door crash which was followed by a numbing silence. Anaya got out of her hiding, to peek at the hall but was confused to see a man holding her mother, who had his teeth sunk into her neck. A small trail of blood dripped from the corner of his mouth as he drank he fed her blood.

"Maa "She called out for her mom who looked lifeless. There was no smile on her face and her eyes looked empty.  Her mother was long gone and was just a piece of flesh now.

Hearing her speak, the man who was feeding on the woman snapped his gaze at the little girl standing at the door, licking his lips, he threw the woman. He had his arms on the ground as he stalked the girl in front of him with a crazed smile. His bright red eyes shining with excitement while thinking about the fresh prey that stood in front of him.

" Who are you " the little girls voice was now shuttering with fear.

" Where is mommy ? her innocent eyes was now numb and dull, a sobbed escaped from her mouth.

The man slowly walked towards her and gently touched her cheeks, now his whole body was burned with such fire to consume everything was related to her.

" What was your name dear? -" the man asked his voice was low but dangerous.

" Anaya " her voice cracked.

A smirk appeared on his face and he licked his lips once again, he gently cupped her face and chuckled then slowly make to sit her on his lap.

" ANAYA NOW YOU ARE MINE " with that the he grabbed her hair and smashed his lips on her. The little girl was tried to fight but it was no used, the poor thing screamed but his ears become deaf as his whole body now crashed her fragile one, already broken soul and heart,  she was unaware about the adultery way, he entered her soft flesh with his hard one, bruitaly stabbing her dignity, pleasuring himself  after few minutes later he released himself and got up, now the little girl was laying down like a used bag,  pool of blood and semen was oozing from her . She felt pain and only pain, her body becomes numb and tears continusly fall from her eyes as her whole body twisted due to torture,  soon she saw everything becomes dull and black passed out due to such heinous torture .

" What are you doing here and she.... "- Garmay's eyes popped up, she couldn't believe that the king raped a minor girl and she was now dying due to his torture.

" Kansh, are you mad?  You may know as cruel and ur but this is not right,  u invented there place, burn there village, killed them, eventually drank their blood but now..... It's disgusting, shame on you "- Garmaya spited on his face.

A chuckle escaped from his mouth and he gently clean his face by raising his tumb. Suddenly he grabbed her throat and lifted her up.

" leeeevvee, ahhh " she manged to speak but gagged due enomerous pressure on her throat. She was sure if he didn't relased her she would be dead.

" I am king, I will do whatever I desire, if you are not my adopted mother, I will surely killed you, that girl is mine I will keep her for my pleasure and you better to know your place. Now go and find him,  my night mare. " with that he released her,  gamaya dropped on the ground with a loud thud, her strong body collapsed on the ground,  she felt pain in her neck, she coughed.

Kansha looked up at the sky while his body fumed with rage and venom as he declared

" Soon Krishna Soon I will destroy you, like your brothers "

Hey cutiepics, how are you all???????  After a long break, am here,  a brand new update, hope you will enjoy it. So what you think about kansha ??????? I know he was a very bad person with his sick personality.  Don't forget to vote, share and comment. Next chapters will be more thirlling and exciting. So keep it up. Love you all. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😉😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓👅👅💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓