Chapter 2: Rejection

" no winter lasts forever,  no spring skips it turn " - Hal Borland

      ***************************

Warning : unedited

It's the fourth day of the spring month,  everything around the nature were looking so young, shining full of life. Radha felt some happiness inside of her heart. Its been so long,  she smiled properly , she even didn't get chance to spend sometime in here, in the garden.  Her beautiful eyes sparked with happiness. It's alone but at least she was with herself with out any pretending, any falseness. She looked at the sky and a faint smile appeared on her face.

Today was a very special day for  her . She was quite happy because it's there seventh marriage anniversary.
She was  excited as well as anxious because today was the day when she would be finally able to get some freedom & able to get some rest from her household chores. Its was a special day when she actually being able to get some quality time which she wanted to spend with her  husband.

Its was the perfect time for her, she wanted to make it fruitful, because she wanted to make a conversation with her husband about their future. she wanted to know the reason behind his distance.  she decided that she would finally asked him why he maintain such distance . She hopes she would be able to get her answer.

  As the evening arrived , people of vrindavan  started to gather at her place. Everyone looks so beautiful in there traditional costumes,  all the females were wearing beautiful sliky light leghena with matching jewelry , on the other hand all man's are wearing  sliky dhotis and punjabies.

They all are looking beautiful as well as excited after all there chief celebrated his anniversary with his loving wife, there queen radha.

Ayans mansion was decorated with thousands beautiful lily,  lotus & roses and many fragrant flowers  ,
Candles. The Whole mansion was looking so glamorous and beautiful that people are becoming speechless and  stunned after taking a glance. They simply amazed by beauty & laxuary of the palace.

Women of virndavana felt jealousy bacuz of radha 's luck. But if only they able to know her pain and misery than they perhaps able to understand her misfortune, perhaps than they could understood that radha was not as  lucky as they thought,  but she was  more cursed and suffered from her husband's bad treatment. She was actually a victim of his sick obsession and treatment thats why she was trapped inside this beautiful cover.

BACK TO RADHA'S ROOM

She was seated infornt of a mirror. today it was her anniversary after all ,
she was preparing herself for the celebration.  today she was wearing a beautiful red golden leghenga which was  beautifully decorated by gold work , it was simply stunning .  Her head to toe was covered with beautiful gold & pearl jewelry.  She was looking like a goddess.  She was excited and nervous as well as upset at the same time. She knows deep down that no matter how much she looks beautiful, her husband never going to admire her. Every time when her husband ignored her,  she feel sharp pain in her chest.

"why he always treated me such way? "-she ask herself in her mind .

Perhaps today her heavenly beauty and appearance make her husband weak she wished . 

When she was lost in her own thoughts,  she heard someone was knocking her chamber's door.  Dismmissing her thoughts she stand up and opened the door. She saw ayan was there.

When ayan saw radha he became speechless,  today he was truly mesmerized by her flawless goddess like beauty.  He frozed in the place.  His eyes scanning her from head to toe. His breathing became heavy &  throat become dry.