CHAPTER 26 : The Deal

"Don't take my son "- A woman whose face was covered with mud and dirt sitting on the Dungeon  floor screaming and crying for his only son.

The man standing infornt of her was tall well build take some of her hair into his fists and pulled with so much harshness that she was now yelling towards him cursed him. In order to freed herself from his death grip she spit on his face. Suddenly the color of his eyes changed it becomes coal black like he was some creatures from the hell as his low voice whispered in her ear

"Well done my sweet sister now you will receive your punishment "

With that he harshly pull up her by her hair and kicked her belly, suddenly the woman felt that a bail of something choked on her throat as she vomited huge amount of blood on the floor, some soldier grabs her and beating her like a rag doll  ,now the woman was lying on the floor, bleeding and hoping for death.

The cruel king now crossed his all limits and boundaries as he pressed her hand by his shoe

" look I told you you can't escape from me. If you have listened me.... Perhaps you can able to share a peaceful happy life but you r moron like your husband.... "- The king now laughing like crazy.

The woman who was lying on the floor whispered slowly

" What are you doing ?"- his arrogance was on the top as he spit on her face.

" Brother karma will return. Soon u will be receiving gifts form hell " with that she totally lost her senses and lying there like a dead person.

" My king perhaps she is dead we should throw her out " one of the soldier tell him.

The king smirked

" No. She is strong, let's see how will she can go fur "

A wave of cold breeze suddenly passed through his room as he waked up with a rush. Kansas now sitting on the bed as his whole body was now shivering with fear. The dreams haunted him till now. It's been so long when he actually sleep peacefully. He shifted behind put his head on the pillow, his one hand was tasted on his temple, he was frustrated. Suddenly a quick evil plan popped in his head as he smiled wickedly.

" You can't kill me. I will make it sure. Perhaps I have to visit once more in the dungeon, she is already broken, I will use her. She will definitely tell me about him "

Kansa smriked

" soon you will receive your luck like your father "

In the morning

Kansa was sitting on his  private room ,the room was married with grey black contrast wall typically matched with his cruel dark personality ,cold and slightly lightd with dim candle light created such shady ambiance that could able to send a strong chill into anyone's spin . His eyes were closed as his strong body rested on the long arm chair.

His mind was restless from tomorrow specially the dream. All he wants to catch him and killed him .

He was loosing in his own thoughts when he heard a knock from the door.

" Yes "- he said

"My king he was here as per your order "

The servant quickly bowed

His lips twitched and later a smirk appeared on his face.

"Send him "

Minutes later A tall man appeared infornt of him as he greeted him with his deep tone

"My great king kansa,  please accept this gifts " he Place  many expensive gift into  the near by table .

Kansa now stood up from his sit as he hugged him friendly

" Ayan, my friend. Welcome to my king dom. Hope your having no problem to come here. Now please take sit "

Ayan chuckled

" Thank you for your hospitality  . " as he sited on the luxrious sofa.

" so ayan tell me how are you? "

Kansa asked as he poured red wine in the chalices and passed one on this hand.

Taking a sip Ayan told

" You know everything and why am here. I need your help."

Kansa who was already aware about everything asked once again to see what's going on.

" So why she eloped with him? As far I know that she is a good wife "- kansa ' smirk  increased. He was actually enjoying the whole incident.

Ayan was embarrassed, it was all because of him, but he will get him and stab him like a cow.

" Kansa all I know that two of them were involved in affair. She leaves because of him. I need your help I will give him in the exchange of my wife "

Ayan was furious with his revenge.

Kansa put his chalice on the table while his left hand slightly patted his shoulder.

" I promise you that I will help you. Give me him and I will definitely help you to getting her. "

Now two of them both leave there sits as they stood up and shakes their hands.

" Ayan let's go have some fun in here, eating dancing and beautiful girls then our real mission will accomplish am sure "

" Definitely He will die "-

Ayan laughed as both of them leave the planning room and heads towards the guest room.

Hey beautiful readers a brand new chapter of radha hope  will enjoy it. I will edited it slowly. Please vote like and share. If you have any suggestions you can talk to me. Love you all.

😍😘😍😍😘😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍