Chapter 4: unforgettable encounter

"one kiss could bind two souls in a second "- unknown

***************************

warning :un edited

Few days later

Radha was preparing lunch in the kitchen as usual like other days.
while preparing lunch she recalled her memories, her unforgettable encounter with Krishna.

" Mysterious Man "-she thought.

" Perhaps he wants something, something which I simply don't know "- she spoke herself in her mind.

While she was lost in her own thoughts, she felt someone was behind her. She panicked, turning her back she saw her mother in law standing behind her.

"Radha "- Ayan 's mother shouted at her.

" are you become deaf? "- ayan's mother said annoyingly.

" no maa. What happened? "- radha worryingly said.

" yes. Nada ji & his family visited us as our guest. So you have to welcomed them. They all wanted to see you. "- ayan 's mother said.

" but why? They wanted to see me? "- radha asked curiously.

" oh you dumb. Because you are my daughter in law and my son's wife. Nada ji & yashodaji both are share a old friendship with our family . As They could not join us in ayan's weeding ceremony, so they come here today for the blessings and gifts "- ayan's mother explained all of this to radha with little bit of annoyance & anger in her voice.

" ok, maa "- radha said softly.

" hurry up, they all are be waiting for you & follow me "- she commanded.

radha follow her mother in law silently.

As ayan's mother lead her , some moments later they finally reached in to the hall. She saw her husband, her father in law was chatting with two strangers.

" o they come . Where you have been?
We all egarly waiting for you "- ayan father told hurriedly.

" so sorry for delay " ayan's mother apologize.

" relax jatila. It's okay, don't worry. Don't apologize after all we are a family "- a beautiful lady said.

Radha lift her head up to saw the lady's face after hearing her sweet voice. She noticed lady was in her late thirties with beautiful face and calming personality just like her mother.
She felt sudden aches in heart. She reacall her memories of past, when she used to be happy with her mother.
She feels emotional. Tears rolled down from her cheeks.

" why are you crying radha my child "- the lady speak again.

This time radha back to her senses. And hurriedly said " nothing.... Um"

Unknown lady chuckled after seeing her confused expression, so she said softly -" my name is yashoda. I am Nada ji 's wife "

After hearing from yashoda radha hurriedly touched the feets of yashoda.

" don't do that. You are like my daughter. Jatilla you are so lucky, you have a daughter in law like radha. She is so well mannered and sweet and innocent. I love her. I hope one day I will able to find a daughter in law just like her "- yashoda said sweetly.

" of course you will "- jatila proudly said.

" come radha take a sit with us "- yadhoda said

" it will bemy pleasure yashoda maa" radha said happily.