chapter 9- dark planning

" flesh stays no further reason but rising at thy name "-  William Shakespeare

         *************************

Warning : erotic & steamy content.

It's after rain, pitch black and freezing. It's so cold that ayans fingers are starting to get numb. As they walked through the dark woods towards it's become more and more spooky & scary.

"are you sure son?  Do you really want to do this? "- jatila asked with a trumbling tone.

" yes maa. It's the matter of life now, we can't not wait for the ultimate result. "- ayan replied with a serious tone.

"but what if she ....."- jatila's voice was cut off by some creepy sound as result her breath caught in her throat. She felt some unfamiliar inhumane aura around of her. She was  panicked .

" it seems finally we being able to arrived here,  she is near,  I can feel her "- ayan chuckled .

As they walked  some steeps they saw a heavy metal gate,  pushing the heavy gates open the touch of the iron bar as cold as ice,  seized up ayans hand completely. Even though they could feel the unevenness of the old cobbled path beneath,  they were smooth in contrast to the crunching of the odd dead leaf that they steeped on. Carrying on up the path the grass carried on forever into the horizon. A dull grey color as if it had lost the will to live and stopped growing altogether. One lonesome baniyan tree stood by the house swaying in the wind and as the wind swept by the tree wishipered to the air and it's surroundings. From the outside the house was tall and thin made from large dark grey stones that had rough feel all of this sandwiched by crumbling cement.

" where are you? We need your help "- ayan screamed loudly but no one answered.

The windows rattled vigorously from the howling wind ,as though they were about to fall out of the frames which were made from rotting wood being eaten away by wood warm.

As they entered in a hall room they could see  lamp light was the only source,  they could feel the coldness from the musty orange and black tiled floor even though they wearing shoes it felt as though it had frozen over.

" axsika where are you?  Please don't manipulate us. We need your help otherwise everything..... Please help us "- ayan begged. He knew it was his one and only chance to save his life. And axsika was his  only path.

Suddenly the windows rattled vigorously and everything become all deep death like dark & cold like grave yard seems someone drained all the energy, rest of the warmth & light defiled the world with all darkness and sorrow and warth and pain.

A cloud like dark and thick mist appeared in front of ayan.  Ayan breath hitched as he knows who was it. He felt dark and dangerous aura captured his every inch & paralyzed his body . He felt boneless and chilly.

"ayansssh... "- someone hissed.

" axshika "- the only word which ayan could manged to utter .

" after long time "- this time the mist turned herself into a scary feminine figure having yellow serpent like eyes and fire like hair with crimson skin color & sharp black teeth covered by human blood.
Obseving  that kind of dark  fearsome human eating demonic creature jatila fainted on the spot and her body collapsed on the cold floor .

" maa.  What happened,  speak to me "- ayan screamed .lifting her weight on his arm he shakes her body , tried to regain her senses.

" she just fainted,  she will be fine . I will take care of her .don't worry. "- with that she waved her hand in the air , with in a second jatilas body vanished into thin air.