Chapter 22 : 💓 Fruit ( part I) 💓

Warning : Mature content & erotica. Please read at your own risk. (18+ content)

Its was slow and soothing, everything around the forest were so fair , holding an unspoiled beauty, trees were covered with beautiful flowers. The moon in the sky was full complimenting it's black shades , showered her all glorious slivery glow which makes everything so deep and desirable to having one , mating with the one. It was too long & they couldn't to wait & missed the opportunity , specially now when the nature makes everything so perfect and beautiful for them, for their special mating which would help them to bonding with each other physical, emotionally and spiritually beyond any limits . Drowning fragrances was enough for making them crazy to drive them deep, like aphrodisiac. Radha feel something in her stomach like thousand of butterflies wiggled in there when he brushes his one finger across her navel , her cheeks burn into beat red and she covered her face by her plams. A teasing chuckle escaped from his mouth, he slowly started to tickle her on her weak spot. Radha giggled , her senses now under control by her overpowering need, she stumbled upon her own feet.

" please don't.... Stop... Nooo ahhhhh please "- a soft moan escaped from her soft lips.

"No, I waited for it so long , now don't denied it. Feel me freely, let me to adore you, make you special "- Krishna whispered while nuzzling her earlobe sensually and softly bit it cause another whimpers which was softly escaped from her mouth like a melodious tune.

A smirk appeared on his face and he licked her lips while his free hands roaming around her waist. He gently grabs her back and while teasing squeezing her soft back and skin over there which drive her at the edge of the ecstasy . A sudden jolt of electricity traveled across her body, Radha tried to wiggled side to side but his heavy body and deadlock embrace preventing her from doing so, it was making her helpless, completely controled her soft petite body with his hard one, she was completely on his mercy .

" please Krishna ahhhh.... "- she tried to speak but her sentence was cut off by his warm kiss. His red soft lips was now placed on her sweet pillow one, so tempting and inviting, only he knows how he was patiently waiting for this, now he madly needed her. At first she hesitated, tried to withdraw herself from his passionate and dominating kiss but he slowly played with her soft skin with his thick fingers, drawing circles on her bare back side, it send strong vibrations into her spine like sudden jolt of electricity passed through her body, a soft whimper escaped from her mouth and she parted her lips and then he entered his tongue in her mouth, capture her essences complete, ravishing and calming her lips with his possessive one. It was so sweet no his whole body burned with desire, he was in fire. Heat radiating from his massive body .

His hands roamed greedily over her body and he slowly removed her Saree which was covering her waist and chest.

Radha was now shivered crazily in his embrace like a leaf. She weakly gave him a push & he laughed mentality.
Her whole body was flushed, she feel so embarrassed that simply wanted to buried her face into sand and run away from him.

Sensing her uncomfortable condition Krishna slowly removed his lips from her and looked directly into her eyes, but she was so shy that she closed her eyes and buried her face on his chest.

" Radha "- his voice was thik soft and deep.

" look at me my life ,my wife "-- he then slowly lifted her face with his fingers.

Radha bit her lip and a tear rolled from her cheek.

Krishna softly removed her tears.& while rubbing her back trying to make relaxing her.

"No. Please don't cry. You are mine and am only yours. It was natural cuz we are husband and wife. Don't feel embarrassed. I love you "- with that he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.