Chapter 18: Dreams

His lips tugged on her breasts, his warm tongue wrapping around her bosom. She moaned against his golden hair, her fingers plowing through the thick mass. He looked up at her and brought it between his teeth and softly bit it.

" Please "-  Radha pleaded.  Her pleading Coursed through his veins,  overwhelming his senses. He smiled teasingly as he softly kisses her tender skin, sweet and aroused,  because of him.

" Let me,  love. I  can't hold much longer,  let me in "-  his words were husky and low in the dim darkness of her bedroom. Her bed shook softly as he pulled away and stares intensely into her beautiful orbs.

Radha could see the shadows painted on his sculpted stomach, sweat dribbling down his torso. She felt exposed when he grabbed both her knees and pulled them apart. His eyes glowed in the dark and she could feel them taking in every detail of her, licking his lips in hunger.

A smug grin appeared on his face and he rolled his bottom lip inside bitting on the tender skin "Do you want me?

His question made her heart erratic why did he look so desperate for her consent?

Blush creep on her cheeks, taking everything she closed her eyes in ecstasy engulfing in the sensation vibrating inside her , only a soft moan escaped from her mouth.

Radha stifled as he brought his tip of his shaft on her entrance. He grazed his shaft against her womanly folds. teasing them with his hard yet soft skin. She tightly grabbed his shoulder .

With hooded eyes he entered her,  she let out a shocked ripple from her mouth and felt her face scarlet as his hips grazed her own.

His palms flattered against the mattress by her shoulder,  and touched  her lips with his own. At first softly parting them apart but slowly kissing her with passion.  Their hips rocked back and forth his shaft sliding inside her.

Something build up inside her, this warm feeling that consumed all her inside.  Her soft moans mingled with his gorans and sound of their love making.

There was an unsettling aroma that startled radha awake, she sat up and peeled her eyes open. The gentle air greeted her with freshness.

She took a glance at her surroundings she feel her cheeks heated.

" my imagination,  it was a terrible dream "- radha repeated feeling embarrassed,  how could a stranger effected her so much that even in her dream  he haunted her by his touch.  She folded her arms on her chest. Perhaps it's in her head,  the stranger somehow managed to make her weak or perhaps perform some kind of dark magic so he could control her and break her like her husband did.

But he could not control her, she owns herself. She was a strong woman after all this, now if he tried to touch her or humiliate her she will definitely cut his head like a warrior. If a woman can give birth to a new life then she can take it. That's all she decided.  No one can help her except she herself,  that's all she learned after many struggles.

She could not let him to do whatever he wants, she must have to find a way to get out from here and to find a new place where she could live without any problems and terrible company.

"There must be a way so can I trick him and freed my self "- radha murmured herself.

When she was busy with her thoughts someone knocked her bedroom door.

"who is this "- radha asked.

" it's me leela, your take care. Master sent me to do your all personal chores and give you company.  If you wake up may I come in? "- the lady behind the door softly ask her permission.

Radha lift her brows due to frustration and confusion. She didn't want any  new company , she was great full because the stranger save her but that's not mean, he would keep her in her without her permission specially when he was aware about the fact that she doesn't want to stay here for long. Now that's a bipolar decision. She must had to find a way to get rid from this place as soon as possible. With that mindset she softly give her permission to enter her into her bedroom.

"yes come in "

Without any dealy Leela entered into her bedroom with a plate on her hands. Plate was full with healthy and tasty foods, she put it on the table and said

" you look annoyed,  perhaps you don't like me but trust me soon we will be close friends , now get up and take a bath. After having your breakfast you will come with me,  master called you "- Leela coolly said.

Its was expected that he would called her after her questions and all, and the situation was something which was highly complicated. It's not the right situation to deny his request after all this was his area , she had to keep some patience so she could help herself.

" OK, I will "- radha whispered, all though she doesn't want to saw him but she had to do so she could find herself as well as find all the answers.

Hey readers sorry for the late update.  I know it is a short chapter but trust me, next will be very interesting. So vote, share and comment.  All I need is your support so I can carry my passion for the story writing. Love you all 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This chapter is unedited so I will edited it slowly.  I know some of you have so many questions,  trust me u will definitely find all the answers.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓🙂