chapter 11: Torture

"it's always worse than its seems "-  unknown

            **********************

Unedited

"what is this husband?"- radha tried to keep herself clam.

" nothing "- ayan replied shortly , while tried to ignore the question .

Radha raised her brows due to frustration. She know deep down that he lied. She know the man, her so called husband from 7 years, he was the typical type of guy who can do anything for his profit, besides she already knows that he cares about nothing and there was something he tried to hide from her.

" I don't think so. Stop lying ayan, .you and maa left the house at night and suddenly I saw you there in this morning with those blood. What was that? Huh. "- radha asked with a disgusted filled tone.

Hearing her doubts his eyes fulutterd open, his heart suddenly jumped in his mouth, he gupled & winched at the feeling of his dry and raspy throat. Ayan weakly looked at her & gasped. His lips began to tremble as he knows that perhaps she was aware about the truth.

" what are you talking about "- ayan shutter.

" you know. Is there something that you want to talk about. Please don't lie. "- radha asked with a impatient tone.

Ayan paused for a moment. He doesn't want to tell her the truth cause he know if he tell her the truth he will lost her, and he didn't want that. After all he was a selfish person.

" radha there is nothing. Don't stress yourself. & the blood just forget about that am fine ."- ayan replied soothingly, while caging her into his tight embrace. He hoped it will calm her as he knows her weak spot, she carved for his touch .

"No. I know, there is something. Am not fool. I saw nails markes also which are placed on your back "- she screamed while pushed him & freed herself from his embrace, this time he can't fooled her by doing such acts.

ayan didn't know when a gasp escaped from his lips it felt like he could barely breathe, let alone make a sound. After controlling himself ayan intensely looking into her eyes. His eyes burning with fumes due to anger. He looked so dangerous like a predator.

Radhas heart suddenly jumped at the sound of the door closing. He closed the door behind him and just stood there watching her with his burning gazes. She tried to avoid his gazes.

After some moments she heard his footsteps coming closer until he stood right in front of her. He grabbed her chin and lift her head up so she can looked at him.

" stop questioning other wise the consequences will not be good for you. "- ayan warned her with a dangerous tone while gritting his teeths .

" am not afraid of you. You can't do anything worse. Because you are the worst. And living with you is my curse "- radha replied with a angerfilled challenging tone.

" o really. OK let's see, when you will begging for my mercy but I will not . It will be my pleasure to break your every bone and teared you apart and devour you like an animal. "- ayan threatened her with a dangerous tone.

" I know , there is something isn't. Perhaps you have an affair. How long is it???? I saw the marks on your back, that's why you don't want to give any explanation and tried to avoid me. Now I know why are you avoiding me. You are a selfish person. I don't want to stay with you "- radha cried. Her voice choked with emotions. she waited for this long now she couldn't want to hold back it anymore, she just want to the truth, at any cost.

" enough is enough. You crossed your limits radha, now I will punished you. Now let's see who gonna save you from me. I told you don't bother me but it seemed that you didn't understand me now I will teach you how to behave yourself and stay away from others business "- ayan growled. His eyes truned into blood red like devil.

Observing his transformation radha 's
Jaw fluttered open, he was looking so inhumanic, she felt danger surrounded her. Everything was wrong with him specially after his comeback in this very morning. She felt something wrong, this is not her husband.

" you are not my husband, you are an imposter "- radha shakily told.

" is that you think???? Please "- ayan smirked.

" am your husband but you know I changed my self for you "

Her eyes fulttered open as ayan laughed manically. Tears leaked from her eyes and she threw her head back and chortled & then sobered up instantly. The creepiness that leaked from his aura made her warry from him. She was so scared already, everything him was making her fearful.

" what you mean? -" her voice stumbled.

" you know it very well "- he lit his brow while licking his lips and cannies, smirking manically while scanning her body with his lust filled hungry eyes like a flesh eating predator who wants
Nothing but devouring her flesh and blood.

Observing his lust, she closed her eyes, dread filled her body, sweat appeared on her forehead and she began shaking violently. she felt disgusted like throwing up . Each and every words coming from his mouth choking her breath. She felt so much embarrassment that she hopped earth swolled her hold. Her body felt numb and weak under his gazes, her whole body specially her face become red due to embarrassment. She can't believed her own hear, that her husband want to insult her. Her lips began to tremble like a leaf & soon big
fat tears started to slide down her cheeks.

" why are you crying? Isn't that you want? now come here and full fill your duties as a wife. You know radha today I am very hungry. "- with that he take a step closer to her eating there remaining distance.

" no, please stop, I don't want it now "- radha some how manged to whispered , hoping it would stop him.
But her whispers were beraly audioable.

" why should I.? when you look so appetite. "- ayan deeply chuckled.

" stop, stop. It's so disgusting. Who are you? You can't be my husband. "- radha babbled.

" am your husband but you know I changed my self for you and your wild dreams. Now come I didn't want to waste my time "- he ordered her with a deep low but dangerous husky tone.

A shiver went to down her spin. It's not a good sign, lust was dropping from his eyes. She had to save herself otherwise it will be late, so she decided to leave the room more like ran to save herself as well her dignity otherwise it will be her last day. With that though she kicked his leg and freed herself from his , and ran towards the door. When she about to open the door, ayan catched her from
Behind. Breaking her body with his iron grip embrace.

" what are you doing, please leave me, you are not your right state of mind. Ayan please "- radha sobbed.

" no. "- with that he lifted her and throw her body on the bed.

" help.. Please "- radha tried to scream but it cut off by him. His lips crushed her harsly with anger and Lust. Radha panicked. She tried to move but her petite body already pinned by his heavy one.

" today I will teach you a lesson. it will never forget you, I will make sure of it "- with that he torn her dress and also ripped his clothes, throwing on the floor. And started to assulting her body. Radha begged him to stop but he slapped her and choked her throat.

He bite her neck and dragged his nails on her skin like an animal.

She screamed but sound muffed by his hand as soon he entered her inside harsly.

It's was very much unexpected for her. Today she saw a whole new person, not only the person whom she loved most caused her misery and pain. Tears roll down from her eyes, she hopped for her death as soon it would over so she stop struggling. Soon darkness captured her eyes as she lost her conscious .