Chapter 14: Moments

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind & therefore is winged cupid painted blind "- William Shakespeare

****************************

Unedited

" are you alright? "-   Krishna asked her with his deep velvety tone.

Radha slowly lifted her chin and looked directly into his mesmerizing eyes,  those eyes were simply held something deep,  mysterious she thought. The intensity of those orbs were so deep and heated that made her heart beating loudly,  she felt her cheeks burn painfully. She tried to speak something but noting was coming from her mouth. She was beyond shocked,it was unexpected and sudden,  she never imagined the fact that man like him  would propose in the way which she never imagined. She gulped and winched at the feeling of her dry and raspy throat. it was a unusual & forbidden proposal  because she was a married woman,  besides her heart was filled with scars , pains and abuses, she didn't want to suffer again . Perhaps he was joking she thought because he was known for his mischievous & manipulative behavior,  he was the man who could did anything and convince any tricky to trickest person with his charm, he could easily win & control anyone's heart & mind with his seductive personality . Like a spell within a second.

" are you joking?  You know it's not possible "- radha mumbled.

" am not joking this time  radha , am serious I really want to marry you only if you want? " 

Radha look at him while scanning his gesture tried to find any trick but she found nothing.  He was serious , deadly serious about his confession and decisions. she felt something changes in his behavior like he wanted to tell her something which she doesn't know yet. She felt something in her stomach,  like thousands of butterflies wiggled in her stomach. She shivered like a leaf.

Observing her uncomfortablity and doubtes krishna tried to soothe her and convince her . He really wants to realize her that he was not lying his each and every word were true and serious.

" Relax.  Don't be afraid "- his deep voice tried to calm her. She flinched his voice was an alternative hustle tinged with a strange heavy feeling she didn't recognize.

" I am alright "- she whispered,  her voice cracking slightly. She stood up from her seat to walk back to her room but before she could walk further Krishna block her path.

" radha "- Krishna again whispered softly.

She didn't know when a gasp escaped from her mouth because it felt like she could barely breathe,  let alone make a sound. Krishna intensely look into her eyes,  unconsciously she took a few steps back then turned around and tried to ran back from there but again Krishna block her path. Her heart jumped in her throat,  his gazes was so intense that she felt like burning,  she tried to avoid him but she failed.

He moved closer,  she could sense his musculine scent & heat which radiating from his body,  she gulped.  don't run don't run.

" I can scent your fear love "- his deep voice grated.

She panicked,  she took a deep breath trying to calm her hammering heart.

" radha"

" Uh... Yes "- she said caught slightly off guard. She was so shocked and terrified .

There was  a pause , then he placed his plams on her Soft and redden cheeks.  She jumped,  snapping her eyes forward. He shifted behind her before exhaling slowly

" I don't want to frighten you "

"I... "- radha stuttered.

" radha,  I know it's difficult but not impossible,  beside you have to move on.  I only want your happiness. I love you but don't worry you can take your time,  I will be waiting for you. Remember one thing radha I only want your happiness not your body. You are my strength and reason of my breath. "- his voice sounded pain as he spoke.  Did he truly love her she thought.

" why are you doing this,  you know I can't be yours am married.  I can't leave my husband "- her  lips began to tremble and  big fat tears falls from her eyes.

He hesitated but answering her calmly " cause love means sacrifice radha, you accept me or not,  I will always love you.  You are my world radha "

Her heart ached over his words,  confounding her. She felt him move closer shuddering when his hot breath fanned accross her neck. She could feel the heat from his massive body,  warming her chilled skin. Something stirred within her. This was not what she had expected at all.

" you are beautiful "- he murmured.

Her breath caught,  no one had ever told her the way he complimented her that before. He slowly caged her into his deep embrace & than his head dipped down,  brushing against her hair,  he gave an appreciative groan as he inhaled her scent. Her stomach clenched at the sound.  Her hesitation and fear slowly disappearing she almost melted by his touch.  What happing??  She thought cursed herself under her breath. She tried to freed herself from his embrace but he was much stronger than her,  held her into the place,  easily handling her every movement.

" you are precious " - he softly whispers.

Stammering she tried to freed herself from his deathlock embrace,  " I am nervous please let me go "

He lifted his head and slowly leaned down closer,  she felt his steamy & flaming breath fanned her face,  her stomach tightened with anticipation,  & a chill went down her spin .

She suddenly felt his soft warm plum lips slowly captured her soft ones,  her mind become blank & she felt sudden weakness,  her legs become jelly. she simply closed her eyes. As he sensually move his lips and deepned the kiss, she felt her whole body set on flames.  the taste of his kiss was raw,  primal & passionate. Her whole body burned painfully due to his sudden touch & her mind become hazy. She felt sudden waves of unknown yet familer tingles onto her whole body. Her body stiffened due to his demanding yet dominating act.   she slowly parted her lips allowing him to devour her sweet mouth.

While capturing her lips with his one his hands roaming freely onto her body,  exploring her every curves and caressing her moonlight soft skin. Krishna felt sudden need,  a need which awken his primal part and told him to clam her in this very spot. Made her completely him and devoured her every skin until he was satisfied. A groan left from his mouth , he  tightened his strong arms around her and deepned their kiss and embrace.

Some moments later he withdrawal his lips and looked directly into her eyes

" I know you feel something for me radha, otherwise....   don't fight your self. Don't do anything opposite of what your body and mind wants "-

His husky deep low whisper made her cheek burn painfully & accelerated her heart beat. She became breathless & her head spin up.

There was a pause after calming herself.

" please let me me go "- radha softly plead .

" no I can't.  If you really want  than freed yourself "- a mischievous smile curved into his lips.

Now her whole body flushed due his mischievous behavior. The whole situation was so much embarrassing that she simply wanted to buried her face into the sand. Her face become tomato.

" Kristina if someone saw us....  I mean together like this situation,  ....please let me me go please.  I am weak please "- radha softly pleaded.

Krishna felt sudden forgain sensation in his heart , everytime he spoke to her he found himself losing his track and soo much love and peace,  he really  deeply in love with this beautiful lady. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and slowly freed her from his deadlock embrace.

" radha i am a very needy man,  I never let you go "- he said it and the look in his eyes told her he was serious.

" OK.  Bye I have to go "- with that she left the garden leaving Krishna alone.

She never expected that her newly so called friend changed her life and made her feel in that way which she never felt . She never knew that one simple proposal & a soothing intense moment could twisted & bewitched her body & mind so badly that she would forget herself.

After entering in her room radha feel exhausted,  so she simply lay on the bed, place her head on the pillow and covered herself.  Her whole body was burning due to his sweet torture.  Soon her eye leads become heavy & she fall in to a deep sleep.