Chapter 23: 💓 ( Part II )💓

Warning : Following content is 18+ mature.  Read it on your own risk.

Radha was laying on the labyrinth bed made by fragrant flowers, now when every single drop of emotion was left behind,  she feels better like never before.  Her soft pink plump lips pouted and her tender body rolled over there with laziness and satisfaction within, everything was raw, sweet like dreams .She was indeed a seductive mistress with her round tight back and heavy round tight bosoms she looks like a mythical siren calling her sailor to ravish her.  The full Moon shines over the head added extra beauty on her, a glittery effect ,a slivery glow making everything enchanting . Her soft pink flower glistening under the effect of moonlight.

Krishna was laying down there relaxing his frame on the flower bed while his gazes fixed at the sky admiring the beauty of the sky and stars, Until  he heard a breathy moan from her.  He slowly turned his head and looked at her , his breathing now get hitched,  she was looking so beautiful under the beautiful sliver glow, it was tempeting. He watched her without any distractions ,  his scrutinizing gazes  traveling around her body,  memoring & capturing every details of her beauty and soft curves in his mind . She was a goddess no one could ever matched her beauty.  He was indeed a very lucky person he thought. Specially after there love making  he felt completely happy inside & full after long . He wanted to did something for her to admire her beauty and make her feel special on their special night so he waved his hand without any delay & thousands of petals of different types of flowers showered from the sky,  dropping everywhere like a fantasy. Krishna take a peek & softly kiss her lips, Radha shivered .

" look radha what I made for you,  look how Mother Nature celebrated our reunion "

Radha looked at her surroundings, enjoying everything. everycorner in the forest  were now covered with flowers and fragrance. A beautiful Aura now took the place into its embrace & under the moonlight it's looks mesmerizing .
Radha gots mesmerized by seeing such divine beauty. A smile formed on her face,  She giggled .

Placing her head over his shoulder, she softly spoke with her low voice

" Krishna,  I had heard that you skillfully can played a flute,..... So am thinking that if you.. ......i want to listen it now "
She nuzzled her face on his shoulder.

Krishna's charming face now lighten up by her request. He placed one of his hands on her shoulder, taking her into his embrace. Then kissed her forehead.

" yes " his voice was soft  full of love in his voice.

Krishna take his flute and placed it between his soft lips& He played it melodiously,  the tune was perfectly   divine for the moment, completing everything, they were now on with there full glowry, every tree, every single animal and plant now bewitched and caught under the spell by his tune. Radha closed her eyes, she felt continueusly drowning herself under his endless deepth, for the first time in her life she actually found herself enjoying every moment  it was blissful,  she felt a sudden wave of peace cured her every pain,  giving her only and only one thing, it was happiness. She fully giving herself in him. She was and always his.  She slept peacefully in there.

Few minutes later radha s peaceful sleep was distrubed by him  when he playfully touched her soft curves, a sleepy moan left from her lips.

"Ouchhh, please don't ttttt.  .......am tired " radha protest softly.

A naughty smirked formed his lips, after a long time he get some time with her  he didn't want it wasted.

He slowly looming over her and give a long suck on one of her nipple   , radha wiggled and shifted her place.