CHAPTER 25 : Circles within Circles

There was a garden covered with beautiful trees, fountains, lakes, eastern side of the place was clad with bushes and forest,  The Northern side was hilly beautifully decorated by long pine bluff and in the middle there was a palace made by white marble stand so high and shine so bright that it makes every celestial body dull in to sky, the entire place was laxurious,  and artisticly decorated with precious stones and crystals. The fornt yard was clad with rose trees so beautiful, madden the whole area with its charismatic aroma. A woman who was in her late thirties, thin and fair with her long shiny hair and sparkling eyes giggled when she saw her toddler Son suddenly clapping his small hand due to excitement. She gently takes her footsteps forward and bend her knees to able to reach his tiny frame,  she placed her soft fingers on his chubby cheeks and softly pinched,  the child now stop his innocent giggles and looks towards her with his big sparkling puppy eyes, he looks so adorable that by one glance he could able to melt a stone within a second.

The woman was now admiring his innocence , a warm smile appeared on her face and she chuckled

" Oh my tiny bubble wt r u doing here?  Huh! "- Then she softly grab her tiny doll in her arms while hugging him.

Another giggle escapes from him, he was now fully comfortable with in his mother's arm.

" mAmmma " baby was now snuggles her, rubbing his chubby face over her soft shoulder .

The woman laughted now seeing his cute reaction.

She gently rubs her hand on his tiny back trying to comfort him.

" Oh my sweet baby  I love you so much "- she hugged tightly while patting his back.

" Got ah " 

The woman suddenly feel that someone else was grabbed her from behind and tightly caged them in embrace. She panicked and almost screamed but stopped when a whisper tickls her ear, & she knows it's familer

" Both of us are so lucky to have such beautiful family isn't???? -"  Deep voice slowly laughted

" And you almost scared me,  I will be mad after two of you " the woman now teasingly push him.

" But what can I do when I have the most beautiful wife and a lovely son like her mother "-

The woman now downcast her eyes because of the compliment, her husband was indeed a mischievous one like her son. Her face become tomato.

Watching her reaction he mentally laughted now while placing a soft kiss on his son's forehead.

" You know Devki,  now I am completed , " his beautiful eyes are shining bright, showing his unconditional and deep emotions towards his wife and son.

" I love you both of you more than my life " then she placed her head on his chest  , and the in her arms again giggled. While the man circled his strong arms around them, like a mountain ,vowes to protect them from any harms .

"  Today I dreamed something very bad, like someone trying to separated us, harmed us. Please My king please I want to move from here,  for the shake of our song.  You understand what do I mean "- her beautiful face was now become worried.

Seeing her tension his lips also twitch in a straight line

" I know what do you mean but he was your brother and my best friend he will never harm us "  he was trying to console her but deep down inside he already knows that he was cares nothing but himself.

"No he didn't. Being his sister I know him  he was a selfish person.  He will kill us. Please before he could do something we have to leave the place as soon as possible otherwise he will....  I heard him once, perhaps he planning something... I don't know but I got some really bad vibes " her teeth clinched and as she shutter.

He tensed up, his heart was suddenly excelareted, as he could feel the truth behind her tension. But his mind denied everything related to his friend the great king kansh, he was his friend since childhood, after long years of friendship he became his brother in law when he gave a proposal to marry his one and only loving sister. Basudev trusted him with all his heart and soul, the man who gave his sister to marry him, always stand with him for no reason like his own brother, he couldn't believe that he would harmed him or his toddler. He simply denied everything accusiton.

Perhaps she saw something else and misunderstood.

He gently touched her cheeks and looked clamly towards her

" Devki, he is your brother dear he will never mean any harm for us. He is your brother,  don't you remember how was he saved you once to put his life in danger? " he smiled and

" Sometimes we misunderstood and that's how the relationship we respect the most destroyed by our judgement . Perhaps you should talk to him  , I am sure You will able to find your answer as well as it will help you to erase the doubts. " 

Basudev softly tugged her chin while his soft gazes sweetly guled on her face.

Devki knows that she would never be able to win the argument with her husband. His husband was a very good person but his brother was not.  She would surely stand by her side and no matter what she will protect them from him. Soon she would disclosed his brother's true nature in front of her husband.

So she simply nodded her head as she pushed him from embrace.

" Your son was sleepy, I should go to bed, look his face is so adorable "- Devki place a kiss on his cheek. He was sleeping with her arms while his tiny hand grabs tightly her mother's duppta.

Basudev chuckled

" Yes, . You know devki one day our son will be the behind our glory and honor "

Hey beautiful readers How

Are
You
All?
Huh! 😉

here is the brand new update.

So do you like the chapter.? ☺

Please

VOTE
COMMENT
AND

SHARE.

LAST
          BUT

             NOT

              .........  LIST

HAPPY

           VALENTINE'S

                                DAY 💓

SO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR VALENTINE 😉 I WILL TELL MINE. 😋

COMMENT PLEASE.

THANK YOU

GOOOD NIGHT