Chapter 21: Truth

" Am here, I want to know about the truth "-  radha's voice was shaking.

Beast lifted his head and scanned her with his scrutinizing eyes. He felt pain only pain as he was now aware about the fact that she was finally able to find out the truth, she was known everything.

He felt a tug in his heart, when a tear was escaped from her eyes. He lifted his hand ,place it softly on her cheeks and whipped out her tears .

" Please don't not this time.  Don't make me fool. I know everything.  Who is that man and the woman?  Why I dreamed same dream again and again for years and till now?  why??????  Are they related to me?  Tell me please tell me.  Why I suffered so much?  Did I deserve so? Why you saved me from those demons? WHO ARE YOU????????? "- radha was angry. She screamed, she was everything now except frail and soft. Situations makes her like this, tough, determined and bold specially outspoken and fearless. She wanted to know everything behind every misery & she would get her answer at any cost.

Observing her rage the beast finally opened his mouth to told her every truth

" Radha "- his eyes softened and he take her hand on his chest while caressing her hair.

" I will answer you. Its your right to know everything "- his smooth voice was soft and full of love.

radha rolled her eyes and tried to snatched her arms from his grip but he stopped her from doing so. He make her to sit on his lap. Now they were able look each other deeply.

" Radha. ........."- beast paused , after taking a deep breath he again try to explain everything.

" You want to know that what's is the relationship between us.....  ......

We are husband and wife. "

Hearing from him radha get shocked like someone replaced ground under her feet, she was dumbfounded. Suddenly a chill run through her spine, she frozed.

" What do you mean. How can I??????  its not possible.  Am not your wife,  am married to Ayan  he is my husband. Not you "- radha now angry.

How could a mere random stranger tricked her so easly?  She was not naive anymore. She disbelief him completely with his ripped information and logic.

" I know, you don't believe me. But radha don't you feel some connection between those events.?- beast asked.

Radha lit her brows she was in dilemma. She didn't know anything but there was fact and even she couldn't denied it that she felt something she was somewhere related to those events.

She nodded her head.

" Yes.  You are my wife and consort.  I am the Lord of protection and Universe & you are the mother of the universe  My Energy & everything. Ayan wasn't not your husband, I am your husband.

In previous birth he was Rishimanyu a priest. He was my devotee. Due to his dedication and patience, I grant him a boon that he can one thing which he want most and I will give him as his heart desire. "- he paused, his heart clinched and he felt extremely guilty. But he manged his emotions and continue

" But that was my biggest mistake. He tricked me into his trap and asked for you as his wife "- Beast choked. Tears continusly poured from his eyes. For the first time in his life he felt helpless.

Radha was shocked and stunned. She felt like everything was related to her was vanished within a second. Her heart now jackhammering against her chest and she felt sudden rush of adrenaline travel around her body. She wanted to distroy everything.

" I know you are angry and disappointed. But believe me love I felt the same raged that time which you feel now . But he was my devotee,  I can't kill him instantly because of his demand. It was against the law. But I warned him if he ever cross his limits and abuse my blessings he will receive a horrible punishment. A death. " - Beast voice now become hard and rough.