Chapter 19: Shades

" She eloped and survived "-  Axshika informed Ayan with fear in her eyes.
She knows that it's would pissed him terribly. She exactly knows every details about this man and his nature, he was extremely manipulative and cruel, could did anything to satisfied his ego. 

" I know......  She will eloped"- Ayan chuckled.

Axshika lit her brows due to confusion, she astonished after seeing his reaction.

" You are not worried? She eloped..... She can create some big problem into our path and can ruined our plans.  Ayan we have to find and killed her..... " - before she could complete her sentence, Ayan choked her Thorat and throw her on the floor like rag doll.

" Learn your limits.....  You are my mistress not my owner. I own myself....... Do you think that I am fool?  NOOOOO.  I TRIED TO KILLED HER BUT HE SAVED HER AGAIN. " - his whole body now turned into crimson due anger.

" HE ALWAYS RUNIED MY PLANS NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRIED TO WIN. BUT HE CAN'T STOP ME OR SAVE HER FOR LONGER. I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE WHATEVER I WANT. " - Ayan laughed madly like a insane psychopath person, his voice and words echoed in the hall.

Axshika terrified, she knows his powers and capablites doing everything. She slowly get up and placed her plam on his shoulder.

"Ayan I know you will win, but firstly we have to find her don't forget that why you married her.  She is your source.  You have to find her,  ......
U will get what you want but firstly you have to impregnate her with your child and after that you have to sacrifice your blood born then you will get what you deserve.  It's a long process and you don't have so much time for that."- axshika worried.

Ayan felt a deep sigh, he knew she was right

" I know that's why I tried and eventually raped her.  But unfortunately I didn't get it.  But now I will definitely find her and will put my child in her stomach either she want it or not.  After birth I will sacrifice both of them infornt of The dark lord and will gain so much power that I will rule the world. " - Ayan smired, while  planned his dark thoughts.

Hearing his dark thoughts, they both  laughed ,the hall room filled with their laughter and poisoned fume.

AT THE PALACE

Radha console herself, she didn't want to face him again, no matter how much she tried to clam but her heart and mind was unrest.  She found no peace.  She changed she can feel it. Once she was innocent but her husband ruined her mind and body. She eloped but get trapped by the breast now she was his prisnor.

Her mind become restless and body become weak but she manged her self to stay strong. Minutes went by after waiting for an hour finally a maid knocked her door and softly requested her

" lady radha please follow me " - the maid keeps her head down.

" OK "- radha her voice choked.

Radha silently followed her. After passing a long hallway she entered into a big room. The room was different , decorated with  luxrous furniture plated with gold and silver and reflected a strong aura, perfectly matched his personality and power.

Radha felt uneasy,  a musculine scent hit her nose,  she shifted.

" you wait,  he will be here soon "- then the maid leave.

Radha sit coily at the end of the couch
Which placed near the window. Suddenly a plan pop in her head  tshe would jumped from the window it would be perfect, in the way she could freed herself from his realm. She slowly get up and walked towards the window and slowly opened it, after taking a deep breath,

" you can do it. Either way or neither " - With that when she was about to jumped from the window, a strong pair of hands grabbed her waist and they both fall on the couch.

" You can run but can't hide from me my wife "-

Her eyes shot open, she knew he was already here.  His massive body pressed her soft curves tightly. She tried to move but couldn't find a way, his whole body weight grinding her. Her breath caught in her throat. On the other hand the beast find comfort after getting touch with her soft body,  no matter what she was his addiction,  everything, no other things gave him satisfaction like her body. He gently brushed her naval with his rough hand, give another goosbump to her. His breathing now fanning on her neck , she felt tickling.

" leave me please "- radha tried to pushed the beast, but he grabbed her both wrist and pined them above her head.

" no. Why you want to get rid off " - the beast place a kiss on her neck.

Radha shivered.

She now terrified, she had to freed herself from his massive deadlock otherwise he was now in the position that he could hurt her easily.

"PLEASE STOP, PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME "- radha screamed.

He didn't expected that kind of reaction from her,  how can she thought such awful things, she was his soul how could he hurt her?

"Radha, my wife,  ......... How can I..... My wife "-His voice choked.

The beast slowly get from her and freed her from his massive body.

" Radha look at me.... What happened told me. Why you think that I will rape you? "-  he softly asked her.

But was so panicked that she becomes  mute. Her whole body shivered crazly
,she was hyperventilating.
Watching her condition the beast lift her into his arms.

" radha,  please don't. I am here, don't faint.  Tell me who did it???????! Did anyone hurt you before ???????????? tell me "- the beast now lost in control.

Radha now broke down, can't control herself,  she cried like she lost her soul.

"My husband. Ayan "

HELLO BEAUTIFUL READERS,  how are you dumplings? Sorry for late update.  I hope you will like this chapter. Please like, share and vote the story.  Ur suggestions and feedbacks are important for me.

It is unedited but don't worry I will edited it slowly.

Thanks for your support and love, patience. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Enjoy the winter, see ya 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗