Chapter 32: A life inside of her

Two months later

Radha was standing there, beside of the window, enjoying the view as well as recalling her past, every point in her life dotted in a tie,  like a chain, everything makes as one. Finally she felt freedom. She was free from her fear, gulity,  agony,  all of her agony die with him and that was possible only because of him her love for him. A small drop trailed from her eyes as she looked upon the sky, the sky was clear and a red paint from the setting sun makes it beautiful,

" Thank you for everything " a smile formed in her lips.

She knows that he will not returned in here again but he gaves her something which was precious than anything else, it's his love and trust. She was glad for that gift.

She was lost in her thoughts when someone tugged her from behind  ,she turned around and only to find her mother in law was there, with a tray on her hand

" Radha let's eat something, you looked fragile "

Radha smiled and nodded her head.

They both sit on the sofa and radha started to eating

Jatila looked at her, she was feel guilty because of her previous action,  she knows that radha was as pure as nature, she was whole herself, and she was proud to had daughter like her.

" Am sorry for everything " jatila softly spoke

Radha paused for a second and then hugged her

" no maa,  I forgot everything and only thing I know from now that love is the solution to everything "

jatila hugged her back ,she was happy.

Few minutes later radha pulled out her self and smiled

Jatila felt a ping in her heart, she knows that it might be hurtful for her but it's about her future also and she didn't want to mislead her

With a tone of hesitation she asked her

" Radha do you really wants this I mean it was not out come of your love "

Radha looked calmly at her and answered her with her clam tone

" Yes"

Jatila place her hand on her shoulder she felt her pain

" Radha it was a shadow of him,  I know that he was my son but why you?  He never loved you and now you want to...... Don't do that? Let yourself go, you have a future. "

Radha paused she knows that from her point of view she was right, she didn't had to carry the trace which he planted in her. But she also couldn't denied that its now part of her, something which makes her feel happy and special about her and she loves truely.

She touched her belly and and said

" I know I carried Ayan's child , but mother it's was my part also, am with full love with him or her,  I am a mother how can I don't love him or her, only thing I know from now am a mother and I love her /him "

Radha chuckled and softly touches her belly.

Jatila left a sigh, she knows it not would be easy,  but matter what happens she definitely would be there for her.

She placed a hand on her forehead and said

" am proud of you my child "

Radha smiles at her.

Jatila slowly get up and leave the room.

Now radha was there with all herself

She again looked at the sky and said

" Thank you God sun for your blessings "

She know it will not be a easy task to parenting her child, he /she would definitely know one day about the chapters of their father. But but for now she wanted to relax herself for the upcoming joy. It was the most beautiful gift she ever received in her life.

It was only gift she ever received from Ayan and a smile formed in her lips as she felt that a twisted kind of happiness entered in her life.

Ironically she was married with someone who never able to gave her love and now she was here carrying his child but one thing she knows that she truly love her child. And she love her little blossom till her death.

Somewhere in mathura

"she is finally carrying his child. Do you agree with this, don't you love her? " balram asked in angry tone.

Krishna as usual playing his melodious flute with out giving him any reaction.

Knowing that he wouldn't give him any reply, balram snatched his flute and again asked him

" Aren't you worried about her brother? " balram asked him with worried tone .

Krishna smiled at him and softly replied

" I know her, and trust me brother when I said  she is the only woman I fell in love with, if she can manged to make me fall in love with her fully,  she will definitely be the best mother for her child. I know it was not mine although I blessed her child with my love and care. She will be fine "

He smiled, it was a new beginning for both of them, for him a new regin and for her a new world.

Hello kitties, how was the chapter?  Don't forget that vote, share it with your love.

See y'all soon

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗