CHAPTER 6: A Drop of Water

" moan like it hurts you & pretend like you missed it "- unknown

         *************************

Warning : mature & steamy content

Ayan was sitting comfortably on sofa and admiring the beauty of the nature after rainfall. It was a refreshing start of weekends for him . The outsids enchanted watery view was pleasing his mind, so he felt little bit of laziness, after all the bonebreking workload through out past weeks, today was really special for him.

" I guess finally l was to able to take some good time. "- ayan chuckled inwardly.

While his eyes admiring the beauty of nature, his thoughts doted on radha.
He thought about her beauty, her depression and desperate move of that night. He always love how she look, her beauty was intoxicated. Whenever he saw her his head became dumb. But tonight he will take a step. After all this year it was hard for him to stay away from her. He knows everything about their marriage but before everything goes wrong he had to deal with that. He had to take her otherwise It will be late for him. If radha come to know about the truth, he knew he will lost her.

While ayan was lost in his own thought jatila entered into his chamber.

" ayan, my son what are you thinking so deeply that you don't even heard my footsteps "- jatila sarcastically asked him.

Hearing his mother voice ayan turned his head and found his mother was there, so he stood up and welcome his mother.

" maa. Pardon me, .it was a good day for me so I just... "- ayan mumbled.

" I know son. Am just teasing you . Don't apologize to your mother "- jatila tried to relaxed her son.

" so mother what's brings you here? "- ayan questioned.

" nothing son. I just want to have some small talk about our guests "- jatila replied.

" what Maa "- ayan confused.

" Nada ji & his family decided to build a house in vrindavan, in one word they wanted to stay here. Gokul wasn't safe for them so they decided to live here with us "- jatila said.

"it's a good news "- ayan happily said.

" yeah. But not at all "- jatila replied with a worried tone.

" why ? What do you mean? They are our Friend-" ayan replied with amusement.

" hmm. But you know if they tried to do so it will be dangerous for us. Ayan
The past son, it not good. It's dark and harmful. If something.... "- jatila stumbled.

"No maa. past doesn't effect us. I know everything. But we just don't stop them like that. Just allow them to do whatever they wants. It will be helpful as well as beneficial for us. "- ayan thoughtfully replied.

"How ? It's not possible. You knew that , "- jatila replied doubtfully.

" everything will be fruitful & just relaxed ma'am. you will know about it Maa in time. Am your son don't stress out. We can use radha. After all yasoda love her like her own . She is the only person who can help us. -"- ayan replied. A smirk curved in his lips.

"& how will you do that? I know there is nothing between you and her. & ayan Krishna already take the charge. He likes radha, I saw them that night, giggles like teenage couple. "- jatila mockingly replied.

" I know maa. I also saw them in dining that night talking likes fools. I know he admires her"- ayan replied cooly.
his tone was full with mischievment. He was selfish after all. A dangerous idea popped in his mind suddenly.