Chapter 7: first step

Warning :un edited

It was a beautiful morning. Every one was busy with there work. So Krishna, he was sitting under a mango tree which was surrounded by beautiful flowers tree with his as usual charming posture. He was playing his beautiful flute which was made by gold,  he was expertise with this art. The music was so pleasing that even birds were forget to chirping . It was heaven for every living organisms. As he slowly started to increase it's melodious tune it turned the place into something fantasy like dream. After all he is king of charm. While he was busy with his art,  balram was came there. 

Balram was elder brother of Krishna,  with his fair muscular body and hight,  dark hair & black glistening eyes he was a another charm. He was totally opposite of Krishna,  unlike his naughty play full  mysterious mischievous brother , he was man of words, serious & obedient.

" dear brother,  what are you doing here ? Wait are you trying to seduce another girl "- balram teased.

" yes. Doing my dutey. I promise maa to give her some comfort? "- Krishna speak with full of mischievousness in his voice.

" how? "- balram lit his eyebrows with full of amusement .

" giving her a daughter in law "- Kristina innocently said.

After hearing him Balram  suddenly burst out with laughing .

" Krishna u are such flirt"- balram manged to speak after controlling himself.

" it's a social service brother.  They want me so I simply give them what they want.  Besides you know the fact that I  admire there beauty so much., "- Krishna said with a flirtatious tone.

" I don't know. But you are really desperate brother. "- balram taunt him.

" everything is fair in love and war "- Krishna replied.

" but love is blind  "- balram mocked him

" yes cause when you fall in love with true heart it's become your only salvation. "- Krishna replied with a serious tone this time.

" speak like my brother already in love with someone? "-  balram was curious.

" yes "- Krishna replied with a deep tone.

" who is she "- balram amused.

" my would be wife "- Krishna replied.

" Name "- balram asked eagerly. He just wants to know the name who changed his brother's mind,  his flirtatious mind .

"  I can't tell you now but I'll tell you first at right time "- Krishna replied with a serious tone. As he knew that it was not perfect situation for his confession. He can't repeat his past. Losing someone whom you love was feel like burning in hell. & He was familiar with the feeling. a drop of tear falls his eyes suddenly.

Balram was his brother,  he knows what happened to with him in past.  The incident completely changed him.  As he aware about the fact that his brother was mischievous but had good heart and compassion.
After Observing Krishna's condition. Balram decided to advice him, hoping it will help him with his struggles.

" relax brother. I don't mean to hurt you.  But please don't break her heart.  If you truly loved her,  promise me with one thing that you never leave her "- balram said with a worried expression.

" never "- Krishna softly whispered.

" now come,  maa want to see you "- balram tried to change the topic.

" why?"- Krishna smiled.

" I don't know but it's important "- balram tried to hide something.