Chapter 32 : King and Queen

Three years later

Radha was standing in front of a big full body mirror,  today she was wearing a beautiful dress with beautiful gold jewelry which complimented her beautiful skin like sun. Everything about surroundings were lavish and decorate with vines, flowers, light and love. She looked herself through the mirror, she felt happy and confident. Finally after all the struggles she was ready to take all the responsibility towards her people, to take care of them, protect them and rule as a queen of her barsna. She smiled

" Father bless me so I can make you feel proud "- Radha touched her heart,  as she closed her eyes. It been tough along those years, many up and downs she saw,  situations made her strong and tough, she learned many things not only for her but for all. Now she was here with a power inside and outside with her. An Aura which was pleasant for them who were good and well, as well as tough and dangerous who were cruel and unusual.

She turned herself and walked towards the door and she smiled at them, the precious jewels which were dearest among them all, she walked towards them and knees down, place kisses on there foreheads as well as caresses their cheeks

" What are you doing Raayad and Kridha?  Look you both are looking so beautiful " - she giggled as well as the children,  they hugged Radha and snuggle with her.

" Maa Raayad didn't give the ball? " kridha pouted and pointed out a red ball which was in Raayad's hand.

Radha looked at Raayad, 

Raayad pouted and he looked poorly with his puppy face and doll eyes at his mother

" Maa am just playing with her and she pinched me... "

Radha smiled, his eyes were the only thing which makes her weak

She gently touched his hands and give him a kiss on his fluffy white cheeks

" Why don't both of you help me to reach.....um... As you know today your maa will be crowned as queen "

Hearing from their mother both of the children nodded their cute apple heads and hugged her again

" Let's go maa, thy arl waiting for us " they babbled with their soft adorable voices.

Radha pick up both of them and hold them like a rose dearly hold two drops of water on its peatels and joyfully steeps away from the garden corridor towards the celebration hall.

At Mathura

" You protects us from hell, so we choose you as our Savior and king, we all bowed at your feet and vowed that we all listen you and do our duty , will be loyal forever "- people of all mathura shouted as the high priest crowned Krishna as their new king, they shower him with flowers and garland. The whole mathura beautifully decorated with flowers and light like a newly Wed bride ,  today was their gatway of freedom, they are free and alive and strong, his leadership and love makes them united and strong. So they celebrated, like there was no after. Krishna looked at them and smiled, not for his coronation but for their trust and love, and today he could saw it in their eyes.

" I know you choose me as your king but I'm here not for the crown which beautifully shines on my head but for love and trust you all gives me, for your braveness and loyalty. I'm nothing but a dutiful guardian whose power layes beneth your will and courage "

his speech make the crowd feel special and strong. They clapped their hands,  as well as dance for their joy.

Back to barsana

" Promise us that you will always protect our people and do your all duties with out any personal distractions which will be fruit for our people's prosperity and happiness " The priest stated with his deep voice

Radha strongly make a eye contact and answered with her confident and strong tone

" Always and until my death "

Priest chanted some hymes and place a beautiful gold crown on her head.

" So with the consent of our people and God's, with their love and blessings I pronounced you Our Queen "

Priest declared

With that all people of barsna cheers with joy, they showered her with flowers and blessings.

Radha smiled at them, she was finally reached her climax and goal, she was not only a mother or a lover but today she truly become a strong woman who had a identity and self, for her people  and for her children.

She was proud what she was and as a mother she would be proud always,  .

She grab her justice stand and sit on the throne, she placed her both children on her lap, she was truly looked like a goddess,  goddess of love and power.

She born here, lived here, love here and she was  standing here like a thunder to rule her people and punished the enemies.

Two people who are lovers become rulers of the two points, they loved not only them but all the people who were loved them also sometimes love was not meant to be always have but always gives and makes us strongest to find out what we were meant to be.

Six years later

A girl around nine years old playing in the near woods, plucking flowers and singing with her melodious voice, her hair softly touches by the brezee as she giggled and turned her head, her beautiful  big louts shaped hazel eyes are famed with thick and long eyelashes sparked with many questions inside, her beautiful soft lips quivered as well her soft porcelain skin shines under the lights, she saw a butterfly flying there in the east of the woods and she chased after it,  after few minutes later she reached there but the butterfly was already gone,  her beautiful lips pouted and eyes become dull due to the little sadness inside of her.

" oh I missed " her voice chiming like soft wind.

She closed her eyes and nodded her head, her mother surely punished her if she found out that she was again came here, so she hurriedly run towards the end of the road near the flower cards,  but a voice stopped her track

" Your butterfly was here princess " A deep husky voice chuckled softly

She stopped her track and slowly turned her head only to find out a handsome stranger was there with the butterfly on his hand which she chased earlier,  smiling at her.

Hey guys,  how was the chapter. This was the last chapter of this novel. If you really want to know what will happen...... Next. Then...... Vote, comment and share. Love you all. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍