chapter :3- The Begaining

" sometimes we can't let go of memories because they are constant reminder of great story , that we never expected to end "- unknown

         ************************

Warning : un edited

Radha was upset and crying into her room alone. She can't digest the fact that her husband her ayan rejected her feelings her love. After long time when he first time hugged her she thought that perhaps he changed his mind and heart.

Radha recalled her memories with ayan.

" his touch was so good,  his warmth.....  It's the only thing which I ever wanted in my life. "- radha speak in to her mind.

Radha was lost in her thoughts,  she remembers her first day when she entered in this house as ayan's wife. She also remembered what happened few moments ago,  this was the first time when he touched her. She was so close to him. It was enchanted moment for radha but suddenly all changed. Her  hope,  dreams ,dignity, modesty died again. But the only difference was this time it was for forever.

So radha decided to take her life. She didn't want to live. She can't live like this for ever her only salvation was death.

So she decided to leave the house.

Few moments later

" radha!  Where are you going? "- ayan's mother asked.

" Garden "- she softly speak.

"No!  Everyone was waiting for you and ayan. You can't go there radha. Don't  forget that today is your wedding anniversary.  "- ayan 's mother annoyingly said.

" please mother,  I know today was a very big day but I need some fresh air.  "-  radha begged poorly.

She just want to leave this place as soon as possible, she can't bear the pain of broken heart.

Hearing radha 's plea,  ayan's mother gave her permission .

Some moments later she was finally able to get some fresh air,  everything in the garden looking so beautiful under moonlight. But beauty is pain she thought.

" today I will be free from my meaningless life.  "- radha mumbled.

As she passes through the woods,  everything becomes dark,  but radha don't freak out,  cuz her life was already Become a nightmare. 

Shortly after she was finally able to reached near the bank of  yamuma river.
While Taking a view of the river, she thought about her misery.
Before ending her,  she prayed to mother yamuma
For her husband's prosperity and happiness

" oh  mother yamuna!  Listen my prayers.  Today I am going to end my life but before that I want to asked you for something,  I know I am worthless,  that's why my husband rejected me.  But mother I still love him. So forgave him. Give him all prosperity and happiness which I was unable to gave him "-she prayed with crying voice.

The whole situation was so pathetic and emotional that it can melt a stone.

After completing her preyes,  she preparing herself for the jump. When she about to jump in the water, suddenly she felt someone grabbed  her arm and pulled her.

Due to this unexpected coincidence radha fainted.

After regaining her senses, Radha found herself in the arms of some strange man. The strange man held her very tenderly.  His touch and warmth was so peaceful and relaxing for her. She also heard that he also asking her if was she alright or not. She never listen such lovely voice,  the voice was  filled with concern and care.  It was music for her ears.

She slowly focused her eyes and saw a beautiful man was there, holding her body with so much care.   she just mesmerized by the glance of his attractive appearance. His crystal clear sparkling hazel Blue greenish eyes were breathtaking,  he was not too muscular,  with curly black hair he was the definition of masculine beauty.  She forgot herself after seeing him. She felt a connection,  like perhaps she knew him.  Her heart first time beating so fast fo someone,  she felt like she found  meaning of her life.

" are you all right ?-" the unknown person asked.

After hearing question, this time radha was finally able controlling her emotions and vulnerability and dismissing her thoughts finally able to stand up.

" why are you saving me?  "- radha asked

" because suicide is a sin "- the unknown answered

" it's my life.  I have right what to do or not "- radha said angrily .

" yes I know.  But life is a precious gift from God. You just can't waste it. Just because someone hurts your feelings, means you are going to suicide "- he told wisely.

Radha was shocked. She wondered how this person,  who was a stranger know everything about her, about her life and reason behind her sucide attempt.  Perhaps he was some kind of spy or enemies of her husband's rivals. She panicked.

" are you a spy? - she asked.

"No radha.  Don't worry am not your or yours husband's  enemy "- he told mischievously.

" then who are you? "- radha asked.

This time her voice was filled with full of curiosity  and amazement. She really wanted to know who was he and how he knows so much about her life. Even he knows her name.

" my name is Krishna. My father is your father's old friend.  I know you have so many questions about me.  
I know you don't know me but I know you"- Krishna  answered intensely.

Radha was surprised. How he knows her when she know nothing about him even she doesn't know his name at first place. She suddenly felt something strange,  sometimes which pull her towards him,  she felt something strange , unfamiliar in her body she felt like soon she going to loose her senses,  she felt weak under his strong intense gaze.

She felt so weak that can't manage to speak a word.

" radha I save your life so I owe your life. Don't never ever try to kill yourself . Promise me radha "- Krishna requested to radha very softly.

Radha was Again speechless.  She felt like some kind of magic paralyzed her body and sucked her strength.
So she simply nodded.

"OK. Radha take care of yourself.  We will meet again "- Krishna charmingly said.

With that Krishna leave the place.

But radha was still there,  her mind was completely bewitched by his magical sweetness.

" Krishna "- radha mumbled softly by closing her eyes.

  Yes Krishna her saviour,  who gave her a new life with a hope. Now she just  wanted to know  everything about him as soon as possible. 

Perhaps she found a new hope,  a new reason to live her life little longer radha thought.

With that thought she left the bank of river yamuna. Now the only thing she wanted to know was Krishna. For unknown reason she feels happiness like finally she was going to able to live her life again just like before her marriage.   After all for her, it was a new beginning.

   After all for her, it was a new beginning

Hey readers how is it?  Hope you enjoy it.  There will be some grammatical mistakes cause this is my first time. 
Vote, like, comment and share