chapter 8: Friendship

" even when we are miles & miles apart , you're still holding my heart "- unknown

     ******************************

Warning : un edited

Few days later

It was another as usual day for radha, simple & busy. After all being a housewife was not easy at all. She was busy in the kitchen. She really loves to cook & expertise in this field .

After hearing the news about arrival of nadha ji's family at vrindabvan ,  specially the news about their plans,  she was really confused and upset not because she doesn't like them but she didn't want any trouble specially with Krishna. She was also confused about her husbands attitude towards her. Why he want their friendship, not only that but her husband also forced her to made a friendship between her and Krishna like aliens because according to him it would be profitable for him,  it was totally strange & mad idea , she thought.

She didn't want to did this . After her marriage it was always her who sacrificed everything to keep her in-laws happy but now it was too much, beside she hate oiling.

& friendship with Krishna was not possible thing for her, cuz she hate him, she didn't like him a little bit due to his attitude & nature. He was nothing but a shameless, sex crazy , desperate monster who tricked her, seduce her in her vulnerable state & kiss her when he was know the fact that that she was a married woman. She simply didn't want to see his face again.

After completing her chores radha felt tried. leaving her thoughts beside, she stand up and decided to go outside of her house to catch some fresh air . She wants some time with herself . As she about to leave she heard her mother in laws voice.

" radha, radha! "- jatila shouted.

" yes maa, am coming "- radha hurriedly said.

she know that her mother in law was not was a patient person so she hurried to wards hall room.

" yes maa do you need something "- radha huffed.

" yes. radha you have to go outside "- jatila lazily replied.

" why Maa? - radha asked softly.

" o foolish girl. To collect some holly water from yamuna "- jatila mocked. She doesn't like her very much.

" ok I will "- radha replied.

"OK then go. "- jatila softly replied as she doesn't want to spoil her mood. It was quite irritating for her to speak with radha. If she was not his sons wife she would probably kick her out, she thought.

Observing her mother in laws irrational behavior radha decided to leave from there, because she doesn't want to stay there for very long as she knows that her mother in law doesn't want her.

After picking up a beautiful pot she heads towards yamuna. As she walked through the woods she felt good& free. It was her favorite chores, to go near yamuna river , sitting near the bank and collecting water, watching nature and birds. It's like her real home, no worries, no burden, no argument or expectations. Only love & admiration she thought.

After reaching at the bank, radha took some eyeful views of yamuna. It was simply eye pleasing view. Black tender deep honey sweet water of yamuna river looks like heaven. & it's surroundings looks so beautiful that radha became amazed. She simply sit on the bank and closesd her eyes. She want to forget everything, she want  to lose herself within its beauty. Soothing sound of yamuna river & cold river breeze relaxed her tensed muscle, she felt heaven. It was perfect silence for her.