Chapter 17: The stranger

She started at the cool grey walls of the bedroom resembling a diluted charcoal color. She truned around and found herself lying on a black canopy bed with sheer curtains floating by its rods. She felt all the more confused at the unfamiliar surrounding the masculine energy in the room and the dark atmosphere that lurked about scared her, she noticed her body covered with a satin sheet which was hugging her soft curves, her eyes fluttered open to this bedroom . She had felt sick and pained, her head was throbbing and each muscles in her body ached. When she had tried to move her legs, she felt pain and then the memories had returned, the forest  the stranger beast man, the way he saved her from those demons. Tears trickled down from her cheek and with great difficulty she sat on the bed. She covered her face with her plams and began to cry, her sobs were innocent and soft and they sounded like wind chimes softly tinkling with the gentle spring winds. She was a contrast in this dark room. Her beautiful hair that tumbled down her delicate body, her innocent eyes, her soft yet pretty features and her small body all mollified the harshness that the room portrayed. Her thoughts went to the beast and she shuddered at the mere thought of seeing him again. Her wound on the leg throbbed and she winced. Suddenly the searching of the wind opened the window and it's scary whistle had her sitting up straight. Now full blown sobs escaped from her mouth as she found her condition akin to a little puppy trapped in a haunted house. Her faith wavering and hanging by a thread. Then she felt the temperature in the room dropped and her eyes opened from her short prayer. She looked towards the door of the bedroom and Hiccupped. Her bed covered with sheer curtains that made everything hazy and unclear. The tall and huge figure moved towards the bed and she tightened the satin sheet around her. A whimper escaped from her mouth and she bit her lip from making any sound and then the curtains covering the canopy bed were removed and she found herself staring at him.
Her eyes focused on his masculine body  ,she slowly and hesitantly moved her eyes to his face and she bit her lip to not let any voice escaped from her lips.
He was very masculine, raw, rugged, hard and a tough man. His golden hair grazed past his shoulder making him like even more dangerous.
She turned away immediately staring at him for those few seconds felt like a decade. She felt the same powerful dominated aura from him like she had from beast in the forest. Suddenly her eyes widened and she realized that it was the beast himself. Her cheeks blommed with color.
A soft growl brought her out of her reverie and she quickly turned to him. His strong authority had bowing her head in complete submission.

"Love "- he rumbled.

She eyes widened. She tried to escape but she felt weakness. She closed her eyes.

"look at me "- he commanded in his rough and deep tone that had her feelings things she never felt for anyone, she felt only fear and anxiety.

She slowly looked up at him and stared into his deep golden eyes. There was so much intensity in them that she fought the urge to look away.

" drop the sheet ' he commanded.

His order left her stunned and she quickly blushed and looked down.
When she didn't follow through his  command , she felt the satin sheets being pulled away leaving her half exposed.

She gasped and covered her body with her eyes.

" Wife " he whispered.

"don't be afraid, I promised I will protect you from any harm, from now u will stay with me "- with that he pulled her to his embrace.

Radha was shocked by his confession, her head spinning up,  she can't even understand his words,  what was he saying its impossible because she doesn't know him even met him before, and now he  address her as his wife.  Many questions , doubts popped in her head. She didn't understand a single thing about him including his appearance,  actions and words. Simply she couldn't trust a complete stranger,  she knew he saved him but that's doesn't means that he could claim her like a piece of something. She was a human being.

She tried to push him, withdrawal from his deadlock but she can't. He was strong and full of life.

" I know you don't trust me but the relationship between you and me is eternal. U r my everything and without you I am nil.  Am yours and you r only mine,  I love you truly my beautiful wife.  Stay with me and you will understand everything.  Every single incident that happened in your life.  Ur not weak love you are my energy. Ur divine.  My divine consort and am your consciousness and soul.  Now take rest,  don't worry and trust me everything will be alright,  I promise " - with that the handsome beast kiss her forehead and held her tightly.

But her mind was restless, she couldn't understand what was he explained to her.  she wanted to know everything, she wanted to the truth,  she wanted freedom, to be like herself free &happy. 

Despite her brain reject every theories, she felt a strong connection with him. ,she sense there were  some mystery  and it needed to be solved. Without it she won't be able to cope with her questions about her life which leaves scares in her life.  But for now she had to keep some patience and improve herself so she can protect herself from any harm without anyone's help. 

So , she let herself go and surrender herself into deep slumber with peace.

Hello readers, after long time,  hope you will enjoy it. Please vote,  comment and share. 
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

It is unedited, so I will edited it slowly.