chapter 5: A Beautiful surprise

"nothing in the world smells as good as the person you love "- unknown

             *********************

Warning : under editing

Radha was standing alone in a unknown place,  she wandering where was she,  when she heard someones voice like someone was out there whispering something ,  crying and urging for something . At first She panicked but after maneging herself  she felt a connection like someone was calling her , a certain curiosity captured her senses ,  so she decided to  followed the voices which was coming from a hollow. She slowly walked towards the hollow where she saw a cloudy gates,  pushing the gates she entered in a beautiful place which was surrounded with flowers and decorated with foogy crystals , she was totally mesmerized by the beauty of that place,  she takes  some steps further although she felt something strange. Taking few steps further she entered into a fog like region it was not chilly , which was made by lots of white louts flowers and white clouds more like soft white feathers,  after crossing cloudy foggy region,  she finally able to enter in a region which was looks like heaven. She was  stunned because entire  place was covered by celestial crystals , it's was enchanting for her eyes,  she never witnessed such unearthy  heavenly beauty,  this places beauty simply enchanting and  perfect,  it was beyond her imagination like fantasy . It's was so beautiful that radha forget how to breath, after taking an eyefull view she decided to go further, she wanted to explore the every coner of this place,  while she was busy to admire the beauty,  suddenly she heard something very enchanting tone like someone was playing with some musical instrument, It was ear pleasing  music,  like magic  ,  she felt  certain attraction like some kind of magic pull her, like something bewitched her,    she lost herself with its melody,    she simply follow the music like a puppet.  after reaching near a lake she smelled something strong flowery essens , she simply lost in herself with the fantasy of its beautiful essens,  she felt like some kind of magic durged her mind , she closed her eyes,  after a the music was finally stopped,  she slowly opened her eyes &  heard a calming soothing voice like music.  A curiosity & restlessness cross her mind she decided to discover it & what she saw after that she became speechless.

She saw a beautiful Couple,   both of them was sitting on a beautiful louts flowers  which was floating on  milky diamond like water under beautiful moonlight surrounded by   beautiful pure crystal white flock of gooses. the enter water of the lake was glistening under the charm of moonlight. Entire place was fregrent by the night queen and Jasmin flowers . The lake was surrounded by beautiful flowery forest which smell and look divine. In a one word the surroundings nature was so much beautiful that it can simply gave anyone a heart attack. The whole Vally area covered by beautiful fregrent flower trees which are glowing like thousands of  diamonds and pearls under the effects of moonlight.

After taking eye satisfying view, radha took some steeps further , she wanted to saw the couple.she slowly reaches near the edge of the lake now she can clearly see the woman. the woman she noticed was  really look like a goddess,  she had divine beauty,  with her smooth louts petals like creamy moon skin which glows like diamonds under the slivery moonlight ,  she had pears of louts eyes, her beautiful dark sliky heir added extra beauty on her perfectly feminine structure.  She had full breasts & perfect hips. She felt some connection with this woman. Like she know her.

On other had the man who was sitting beside her had deep  complexion like rain clouds was really attractive,  specially his eyes,  his eyes was just holding so much attractiveness like magnet , with his green blueish sperking pears he can able to do anything just playing his unique gazes.

Radha felt something familiar after watching those unearthly couple.

The view was so mesmerizing that radha just want to stay there for ever.  It's was simply soul pacifying . She felt so much satisfaction after watching the beauty of that's place she wondered & wished that perhaps she could stay here.  She feel like its was her kingdom ,her home ., she knew everything, every inches of this place. She felt like  magic after watching those mind  enchanting views .