Chapter 31: Garland Of Sorrow part II

" I will give you a Child but promise me you don't hurt them " radha plead.

Ayan sadistically pulled her closer by her hair

"Depends on your attitude and service, if you think that you will call your lover to save yourself, than you are wrong, am not what I appeared to be,  it was past , everything changed Radha, so does I , it's time to pay off old scores, dear ".

Radha hissed with pain,  ayan almost dragged her by her hair,  all the dust, thorns pined her skin,  scratch and cut her off,  she was bleeding , she knows she had to maintain patience,  so does she let him to do what he wants for now,  she wants to save the persons whom she loved,  and the first condition was she had to find out where they was, then everything would be easy, so she pulled herself together  and promised one thing that after she saved them from his penelope's web , she would definitely rewarded Ayan for all his karama .

Ayan dragged her all the way, after hours, they finally reached in front of a gate, sealed with thick branches of trees,  she observed that Ayan murmured something in foreign and few seconds later with a cracking spin chilling sound the door was opened ,  A heinous smile appeared on his face as he looked at her. He grabbed one of her forearm and shoved her inside,  it was completely black, see could saw nothing, 

"Where am I "? Radha asked but he ignored.

Soon she felt Ayan lefted her body in his  muscular arms and walked towards the front,  it was all Greek for her. She crossed her fingers as she passes from the path of the cold. She felt strange, something fishy and ducky for her,  he was really not something not appeared to be.

How could a man walk in to complete darkness ? That's was the only thing which clouded in her mind then she saw  something which send a chill into her spine,  he was really something else, his eyes looked like devil,  sparkling green and violet and his cannies were Sharp and white with sharp edges,  her heart beat accelerated, hammering against her rib cage,  her muscles stiffened.

After minutes passing by, they reached into a shadowy room,  it was not completely dark but lighted with creamson and violet . Ayan placed her on the middle of a huge king size bed and set beside her,  Radha terrified,  she shifted few inches to maintain some distance.

Ayan chuckled

" There is no formality between us radha,  from now this is your home and you have to do what I want.  If you really think that I will give time to think than you wrong,  after all we already share some really good memories in past if you remembered "

Hearing his pathetic words radha feel embarrassment flooded her,  she wants to stabbed him for his comments  , she knows he already put another nail in his coffin. She wanted to cut his head
But she remained clam .

" Now as per your promise give me what I need most,  give me what I dream for so long and longing,  my crave and thirst,  Am thirsty for you " Ayan sloppely taste her skin with his tongue and place a wet kiss on her cheeks.

Radha feel disgusted by his touch , she wants to took hundred baths to clean herself. She wants to go away from him but now she didn't had any choice. So she softly asked for one thing

" I want to see them,  only after I..... " before she could complete her sentence Ayan choked her and pushed her body on the bed and hovered over her, 

" Am not asking you,  this is my decision,  if you don't want this than surely you will see them in a position which you surely  don't want to see " his voice was low and dangerous,

Radha coughed, she feel all the life in her body started to leave from this mortal combat , she feel suffocated,  suddenly ayan removed his hand.