New book out: His 9ja Babe

Celebration, my readers! The SEQUEL for Our NAIJA BABE is out. I'm super sorry for the delay.

I also want to apologize for the way you were affected by the story. I didn't mean to cause any emotional pain or...you know...make you sad. I didn't mean too.

I will do my best to make this story the best you will ever imagine. So Don't change because I have fallen in love with the way you all comment in my book. It's so encouraging. During difficult times like my exams, I always fight to create time to write. It's because of the way you encourage me. Thanks a lot. That's why I will do my best in this book becos y'all deserve that.

However, my new book Signed Up Babe! What do you think of it? Are you disappointed that I selected another male character for Anita. I hope you won't lose hope in the book. Give the new character a chance and you won't regret it.

And if this is you first time meeting me as a Wattpad author...that is....if you are reading my book for the first time. I want you to know that His 9ja Babe is a sequel to my first Nigerian Book, Our Naija Babe. I will advise you to read that one first before this. You will love it.

#Staycool.

LET THE STORY BEGIN. Drum roll🥁🥁🥁

💖💝❤❤💓😋😊😊