Two¶Desk Exchange 😢

"Morning, people!!" Gracie screamed to the class.

Some replied and others ignored her.

"Guys! The Star boys and Star girls are here. They have resumed!!" she shrieked.

"You are lying!" some girls yelled at her.

"Do I look like I'm lying?" she replied.

The girls in the class except me, screamed out. The Star boys are the one who made school lively. They were the real rebels. I kind of like the way they roll.

"Oh my gosh! My crush is here! I can't breathe. Help me, Naomi" Ijeoma whispered.

I rolled my eyes at her as she hyperventilated. Is this girl for real?

I present to you, GSC (Golden Sun College) star boys. The true handsome boys of our school. My class is blessed. We've got true beauties.

In the Star boys, we have the leader, the number one contestant, the most handsome, coolest and freshest guy.

TADA!! Drum rolls please!
I'm serious, I need those drums rolling.

Ok! Let's welcome Nonso aka  Richie. Please I need you clapping as he walks into the stage. Seriously, he is actually walking into the class right now.

I will tell you a little about him. He is good-looking with such a light-brown skin. He is tall, slim with average muscle, and neat. I mean like seriously, he is neat. In fact too neat. His uniform is always washed and ironed.  At first, we all said that since he is so rich, it was all his maids doings but if you see his school notes. NEAT! No wrinkles at the edges. His desk spotless!! His handwriting is also legible. He has the finest handwriting amongst boys.

Nonso aka my ex-boyfriend in my imagination, my ex-crush in real life, Ijeoma's present crush, Regina's boyfriend and GSC's best playboy. He can date five girls at a time and they won't know. He dates girls from different schools. You will get to know Regina later.

Now drum roll pls as we present the next contestant. That charming smart guy with dimples aka Nonso's best friend. He is that friendly guy in the team that you can't date because he is a big time playboy.

We present to you Dickson. Please clap. It's not easy to be so good-looking. Nonso, Dickson and I started from GSC's nursery school to this point. I don't think they know me but I can remember vividly that they were cute, innocent, friendly and smart boys. But they meet wrong people in their lives and are now playboys.

So, let me not waste your time. There are five boys that are referred to as Star boys. I have mentioned two. The rest, you will meet them later.

The Star girls is made up of five girls. Regina and her minions. Regina is like those queenbee or mean girls in American schools though not literally. She is rich and beautiful. I won't deny! Like whatever. She is fine, so?  Should I now die?

Hey! I'm not jealous. In my junior years, I lived a life of depression. I was a wannabe. I tried to march up to Regina so that Nonso will notices me. It ended sorrowfully.

I have moved on. He is my ex now. Not interested in him.

Right now, Regina just walked in.

"Where is my hubby?" Regina shrieked. Her eyes fell on Nonso and she grinned.

"Honey! How far?" she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Wassup?(What's up?) Babe!" he pecked her lips.

"Eww! Guys! We are here!" Peggy screamed. Everyone erupted into laughter.

However, Ijeoma just hissed, "Mtchew!"