Forty-two¶Still with him😉

After dancing a while, Freddy's mom walked into the room with a silver tray on her hand. "Freddy, my boy! Food is ready!" she exclaimed.

Freddy stopped dancing and glanced at her. "What did you cook?" he rose a brow.

"Jollof rice!"

"I don't feel like eating" he replied and shrugged.

"Why?"

"My stomach is tight," he added.

My eyes went round and I glared at him. "Please, Freddy explain to me. How is your stomach tight when you have not eaten for two days?"

"I'm filled with Holy spirit, sweetheart!" he smirked.

My jaw dropped and I sent a look of disbelief at him. "Which Holy spirit?" I quizzed and smacked his arm.

"Don't mind him! Naomi make sure he eats!" his mother dropped the tray on the couch and pointed at him. "You must eat!"

"Don't worry! He will have to eat na! I know what to do to naughty boys" I threatened, clenched my fist and waved it in the air.

"Abeg! What does this smallie want to do? Punch Freddy?" Dami yelled while his attention was on the plasma TV.

"Mtchew! Who asked you to talk? I-too-know!" I eyed him and turned my attention to Mrs Okoro.

"Would you like me to get you something to eat? Like cookies? Or maybe a soft drink?" she asked.

"Cookies!" Dami appeared from nowhere and stood at my front. "I also want a soft drink!"

"Damilola, haven't you eaten?" I snapped. "Ma, don't give him anything oo. He has spent my money to buy snacks for himself".

"I am a man! It has digest. I am hungry again"

"FFO! For food only! Idiot!" I pushed him aside. "Ma, anything will be okay by me".

She nodded and made her way to the door.

"Ma, don't forget me oo!" Dami exclaimed. I slapped the back of his head and he winced. "Why na?"

"I'm hoping you will have sense!"

I looked around and noticed Freddy wasn't in the room.

"Where is Freddy?"

"He ran away!" Dami replied.

"What do you mean by ran away?"

"He said he doesn't want to eat na!"

"It's a lie! So Freddy ran away because of food. Food that people are looking for?"

"Yep!"

"Where is he?"

"I don't know!" he hissed and stomped to the front of the television. "Find him yourself!"

"In this big house?"

"No oo! In my nose!"

I stood, speechless. This guy is a big fool! I glanced at the silver tray. The food was covered with a ceramic plate.

So Freddy ran away eh? He will come back and eat this food. He will see what I'll do.

I started my journey around the house.  I will just summarize! Freddy's house is amazing. I love it and I wish my house could be this fine.

"Freddy! Freddy! Freddy! If you don't come out of your hiding place, you won't like what I will do to you" I yelled and my voice echoed in the corridor.