Seventeen¶Romeo 😘😋💕

Hey guys 😊, I drew the image above ☝☝ . Na boredom cause am 😋. What do you think? Is it nice?

I also want to thank you guys for 2k+ in my book. You guys are special and awesome people. God bless you 😘😘😘

**********

"You can study here. This place is more quiet," Mrs Bridget stated.

My eyes darted at the little room. Mrs Bridget had taken Freddy and me to an abandoned classroom in the school. She wanted us to study there. The classroom was small in size and it had only one window. That was the main reason why it wasn't used anymore.

"I told the cleaners to clean it this morning. It is neat. You can start studying now" Mrs Bridget pointed at the two desks and chairs set for us. "Naomi, please help Fredrick. He needs to improve. This is first term. You still have time".

"Don't worry, ma! I will do my best" I smiled.

"I trust you, Naomi. I will lock the door. I hope nothing silly would happen in this room?" her suspicious glance was sent to Freddy.

He scoffed and smirked at me. I eyed him and looked at Mrs Bridget.

"Me and him? No way! How can I allow anything to happen? If this monkey touch me, I will kill him" I replied in a sassy voice.

She burst into a hearty laughter and wiped her eyes.

"I know you are good children from a morally upright home," she nodded and smiled at us. "I will leave now".

"Okay, ma!" I replied.

"Thank you, ma!" Freddy voiced.

She nodded, walked to the door and narrowed her eyes at us. I giggled and gave her an assuring smile. She walked out, slamming the door shut. I scanned the place.

It is okay, sha!!! I could read in peace!

Freddy dropped his books on the desk. His brows were knotted.

"Must I copy my note?" he whined.

"No oo! Eat it! How can you have incomplete notes?" I hissed and sat on my chair.

"I don't like coping note" he yelled and flopped into his chair.

"Let me see your notes!" I ordered.

He passed his nine books. We were allowed to offer nine subjects in my school. Freddy and I were Art students.

I flipped his mathematics note. It was like I was his mother who came for open day. I flipped each page, examining his notes.

"Your maths note is not complete," I gasped.

"Why are you shock? It is obvious I don't like maths" he sneered.

"So? You should always update your notes" I yelled. "You don't even do your maths assignments".

He growled but didn't reply.

"I can't have a boyfriend who is not serious in school" I scolded.

"This is a fake relationship" he pointed out.

"So? I can't allow my fake boyfriend to be lazy"

"I am not lazy!" he retorted.

"Then, why is your note not complete?"

"I..." a smirk crawled to his lips. "You are right. I am lazy".

"I can't believe you just admitted to that," I gasped dramatically, placing a hand at my chest.