Three¶New Entrance 😍

Aargh! Aargh! I was so wrong. Fredrick is a bucket full of trouble. I can't believe it.
   Just in case you are confused. I am in my bathroom trying to bring life into my dead socks. Frederick had left different pattern with his stupid shoe. I was so ashamed I had to remove my socks. I couldn't walk home looking like someone that dug her socks in mud.
  Unlike some lucky kids who could get new ones, I couldn't. So that means I had to operate on it like a doctor would, till there was life.
    Two days had passed and I felt like dying. He is so noisy and reckless. He disgusts me.

I heard a gentle knock on my door. It startled me. "Was dad back from work?" I mumbled. He is the only one that knocks gently.

"Come in!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Naomi! Where is my earpiece?" Anita yelled. I stood up from the stool I sat on and walked into my room. Anita's face was buried in her phone. She was blushing as she texted.

"Awwn!" she mouthed. I watched curiously while picking the earpiece that laid on my reading table. No wonder why she knocked gently! She was chatting with a boy if I am not mistaken.
  "Stay there and be chatting with a boy. See your earpiece here!" I scowled.
  She eyed me down and resumed her chatting.
  "Bring it here" she ordered.

  "I see you don't need it" I dropped it on the desk and strolled to my bathroom.

"Tomorrow, I'm not going to let this repeat itself. Fredrick would have to learn it hard from me" I said dramatically aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, Frederick!" I glared. I just entered the class after assembly and I wanted to make things clear to this chicken head.
   He looked up at me from where he sat.
  He cocked an eyebrow and asked, "Are you greeting me?".

"What kind of stupid question is that? Didn't I mention your name? Is there another Fredrick in this class?" I ranted. 

"Well, Good morning to you" he flashed a smile. Abeg! Keep that smile to yourself! "By the way, you can call me Freddy" he winked.

I won't reject that idea. Beside, I am a couch potato. The easy names are the best for me. I nodded.

I sat comfortably on my chair. Unluckily, Freddy's stupid leg touched my shoe. I snapped to his direction.

"Warning, mister! Your stupid leg shouldn't dare stain my shoe" I pointed at him then to his legs.

He smirked, "Don't you like tall boys?"

How is that related to what I just said?

"Are you okay?" I asked pretending to be concern just in case a nut is lose in his head.

I saw him furrow his brows as he stared at me. He shrugged and replied, "Okay! I will keep my long legs away from you. Geez! You've got issues, girl!"

I didn't reply. I faced the board and sighed. I hope he doesn't stain my socks. Don't blame! Everyone has their way. Mine is to look good with a neat socks.

As I arranged my desk. I felt a poke behind me.

"What?" I asked without looking back.

*Poke*

"What?"

*Poke*

I turned my body to face him, the one that was pestering me...The so-called Freddy.

"Princess, please can you lend me a pen?" he gave an expectant smile.

Does he think calling me princess would affect me? Who princess help?