Twenty-four¶Food Heaven🍱🍛

Hey, peeps!

Teefabulous
Made two bookcovers for me. She is fabulous and trust me, her books are also fabulous.
Anyways, I was hoping you could vote and tell me which is better? The bookcover I am using now or the ones she made!

Screams dramatically, "The fate of my bookcover is on your hands oo!" 😂😂😂😂

Question of the day.... Loading!...

What's your favorite food?

What's your favorite Nigerian soup?

********

Freddy and I moved along the side of the glass. I salivated as I glanced at all the mouth-watering African dishes before me.

Who no like food? I like food eh! Chai! Which one should I pick?

"Wonderful!" Freddy exclaimed and pointed at a food. "I would like to have a plate of that".

I glanced at what he had pointed at. My eyes widened and I cocked a brow at him.

I thought he would form and buy rice! This guy won swallow oo!

He smirked and asked, "What? Ofe nsala is my best soup. I've got to eat it".

I nodded.

Should I form and eat rice? There is no way I will take swallow. I might disgrace myself. What's wrong with me? I need to choose what food I will eat!

My eyes darted to the jollof rice. It look appetizing. Then I glanced at the fried rice, coconut rice, yam porridge and fried plantain. I heaved a sigh.

"Just choose one na!" Freddy beckoned.

I shook my head and bit my lips.

They all look so good.

My mouth dropped when my eyes fell on the chicken pepper soup. I licked my lips and gulped.

"Can I have chicken pepper soup and rice?" I pointed to the pepper soup. Freddy chuckled and nodded.

We purchased our meal and sat to devour them. We sat on the round table that had two chairs. Freddy sat at the other end and I was in front of him.

He rubbed his hands and licked his lips. A big ball of Eba was beside his soup bowl filled with ofe nsala.

"Don't forget to use fork to eat!" I teased.

"Fork? In which food?" Freddy sneered and his brow knitted.

"Your Eba and soup" I chuckled.

"Not only fork, I will also use shovel" he hissed.

"What na? Is that not the right thing to do?"

"Cupcake!" he slammed his hand on his head and shook it like a disappointed father. "Using fork will spoil the fun and it would feel like you are eating in slow motion".

I gasped and burst into a full-fledged laughter. He smiled and washed his hands in a big bowl at the middle of the table. Soon, he was digging in.

I picked my spoon and smiled. The pieces of chicken filled the soup bowl.

Hmmm..Yummy! There is gonna be a party in my mouth.

I took a spoonful of the rice and pepper soup mixture. It went down my throat, leaving a burning sensation. I moaned and giggled.

"The food is hot oo! The pepper in this soup makes sense" I squealed.

"The person that cooked this soup deserves an award" Freddy simpered and threw another lump of Eba in his mouth.