Thirty-five¶Mr Squarepants!🙃

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who are SpongeBob fans. Most especially i_t_e12345 - She is a fan oo! Yellow is her color 💛💛💛💛

__Chiquinn__  This babe is a big fan! All her profile pics are Spongebob. Feel free to follow her and check out her books. She is a sweetheart! 😘

I am a SpongeBob fan. I like the cartoon. It's really interesting and funny! 😊😏

SpongeBob fans, wave you hand!

Me: 🙋🏾🙋🏾

***

          •°ANITA's POV°•

Anita, you need to snap out of this in the count of 1...2...3...Go!

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed myself far away from him.

"Don't come close to me!" I reprimanded. "And...Nice try but I didn't fall for it. Many guys have told me they like me and I didn't even fall for them. So you won't be different".

"Wow! You are really hard to get! That makes me like you more"

I rolled my eyes, folded my arms over my chest and pursed my lips.

"I admit I just made a wrong move. I shouldn't have told you about my feeling. Forget this moment ever happened".

I nodded.

"Anyhow, I will try to stop your classmate from calling you...My wife!" He laughed a little. "That sounded weird! I will still try and stop it though!"

"What about those eyes of yours? Will you stop staring at me?"

"If you can stop looking beautiful, I will try!" he grinned.

"Mtchew!" I rolled my eyes. "Besides you are twenty-two years old. How are you even qualified to teach us?"

"Well..." he moved to his seat, sat on it and steepled his fingers on the desk. "I might look handsome and all but I am a nerd! I wrote my WAEC and aced it when I was fifteen years".

"Really? What did you get?"

"I am proud to tell you that I got eight A's. I got B in Yoruba!"

"Wow! I mean...Like seriously, Wow!" I gushed.

"I wrote my jamb that year and scored 300" he smiled. "But no university admitted me. I got admitted the next year when I was sixteen. That's why I graduated early"

"Wow!" I clapped my hands. "I am really impressed!"

"I am still going to continue my studies abroad!"

"What course?"

"Medicine! I want to be a neurosurgeon!" a radiant smile shone on his face. "That's my big dream!"

I pouted, "I must admit, I am so impressed! Keep up the good work!"

"Thank you, ma'am!"

"But..but...I want to get eight A's too!" I cried out and looked heavenwards.

"I can help you!"

"For real?"

"Yes!"

"For real real?"

"Yea!"

"For real real real?"

"Ah! What are teachers for?"