Thirty-four¶Action Mama!!😏🥊

Today's chapter is special💖💕

Read to find out why?
***************************

       •°•°Anita's POV°•°•

"Naomi has started again. This girl likes going to school late!" I barged into her room.  A devious smile hopped on my lips when I saw her fast asleep.

I tiptoed into he bathroom, filled a bowl with water and sneaked to the side of her bed.

I know this is called wickedness and the bed would be wet but...Hey people, that's the only way to wake her up. Besides she needs to be punctual!

I emptied the content in the bowl on her face. Naomi sprung up as if she was drowning. She gasped and wiped her face.

"Whoops! My hand slipped!" I smiled innocently.

"You are so annoying!"

"Azin eh! Don't mind me! Oya to the bathroom. It's time to bath!" I pulled her out of the bed.

"Leave me jor! Mtchew!" Naomi hissed and stomped into the bathroom.

Chai, see my poor little sister. Abeg, lemme go and prepare for school. As the head girl, I must lead by example.

Three hours later, I was in school and was preparing for my first class.

Assembly was annoying as usual. I had to stay under hot sun, punishing students.

Who is really getting punished here? It is obviously me since I have to stand under the scorching sun from the beginning to the end of the assembly.

Luckily, today I have two free periods before I will have Chemistry. That would be during the third period.

I decided to use the first period to convince the principal that our school should organize a Students' week occasion.

I feel so humiliated! I had bet with CHS's head boy and head girl that my school would win all their competition. Sincerely, I didn't want to bet. They were the one who pressured me into doing so. They won my money. It was only in the maths competition that I was able to win. And that's because Ken nailed all their questions.

"Sir, it is important that we make the students develop socially and academically!" I persuaded. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. It makes Anita a dull girl too! This occasion will help them. It would even help them improve in their debates. We will also have a debate competition!"

"Alright! I have heard!" Mr Ade snapped. "I will think about it!"

You better think about it if you like yourself! I no won fight pesin!

"Thank you, sir!" I said and secretly rolled my eyes.

"You can leave!"

I nodded and walked out.

It takes a lot of energy to tolerate that man's attitude! I think that is what explains why he is single. Eyah!

I strutted into the class. Ebube, one of my male classmate made his way to me.

"How far na?" he greeted.

"I'm good!" I shrugged and walked to my seat which was in the back.

Don't tell anyone but I am a noisemaker! I like to talk sha! Some teachers are just too annoying! It's better to sit at the back where they won't see you. You can easily hiss or roll your eyes.

"Have you thought about it?" Ebube asked.

"Thought about what?" I lifted a brow.

"Will you go on a date with me?"