Thirty-seven¶The Kiss 💋

Who missed me? Cos I missed you all! Exam went well and I am happy to make new updates! Enjoy!!!! ❤💓💓💓💓

*******************

"I....I...I like you! I really like you and that's why I can do anything to make you happy!" Freddy's voice echoed as I sat on my bed, frozen.

What did he just say? Am I dreaming? Should I tell him I like him too? Is this some kind of prank.

***

Now, I understand why Anita likes calling me a fool! You know what! I am a fool. I act like one.

You might be wondering why I am saying this. Well,....
After Freddy's confession, the stupid me freaked out and just hung up. I literally screamed when I tapped the red icon on my screen.

Who does that? Now, Freddy might think I hate him. He might think I hung up because I don't like him. Ooooh! What have I done?

I dialed his number, hoping he would pick up. I want to apologize for rudely hanging up. Unfortunately, he didn't pick the call. I dialed the second time. No response! Then, the third and fourth time...still no response.

Is he angry with me? Have I ruin our friendship? Naomi ooo! What have you done?

Five minutes later, I sighed and threw my phone at a corner of my bed.

I think Freddy is angry with me.

Just when I had made my conclusion, my phone rang. I flew to the side of my bed and picked it up. Freddy's name was visible as the caller ID.

"Hey, Freddy!" I shrieked as soon as I picked the call.

"NA WA OO!" Freddy exclaimed in a loud voice. I flinched and placed my phone far from my ear.

"Do you want to damage my ear?" I hissed.

"Explain to me," he demanded. "Why have you been calling me? Can't I bath in peace?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

A bark of laughter echoed from his end. "My darling cupcake, I was bathing. That's why I couldn't pick the call. Did you miss me? Is that why you called, sweetheart?"

I could definitely imagine him smirking when he said those words.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "I hung up on you. I thought you would be angry so I wanted to apologize"

"Why should I be angry?"

"Well...um...err...Cos you told me how you felt about me and I didn't reply!"

"Hey, I told you I like you but I didn't ask you to reply," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I just want you to know how I felt and I didn't want you to misunderstand me. I did a surprise for your birthday because when you are happy, I'm happy. So you don't have to feel uncomfortable. I hope our friendship wouldn't be destroyed by this?"

"Our friendship? No na! We will always be friends!"

"Cool!" he beamed. "Goodnight, cupcake. Dream of me!"

"Not only dream of you! Mtchew!" I hissed while a big smile played on my lip.

"Trying to play hard to get, huh? Silly girl!"

"I'm not a silly girl!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Freddy if you like yourself, don't make me angry!"

"Why? Whatcha gonna do?" he snickered.

"I'll take a broom, fly to your house and beat you up!"

"Don't tell me I am dating a w..."