Twenty-eight¶Pepper Dem🌶😉

Hey, my beloved readers,
Do you like my book? Is every chapter an interesting journey for you? Well, I need your help! For the first time, I want to partake in an award. However, it needs my readers to NOMINATE and VOTE. Could you help me with that? These are the account. They are hosting a competition. 🙏🙏🙏

Nigerians_community This one ends 26th of July. Start nominating

NGwattNG. This one ends 29th of July. Start nominating!

Pls click on it and leave an inline comment mentioning my booktitle and also tag me. In the first one, Best Teen Fiction and the second account, Highschool romance. I would so appreciate it.

And to those that have done this, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS! You are so amazing!

This new chapter was inspired by the song 'Bolanle' by Zlatan Ibile FT. IVD
Feel free to play the song. It could be useful while reading. 😉

*******************
After lunch break, my stomach was satisfied. I am the kind of girl that loves homemade food than junk. I usually put my lunch flask in my oversized schoolbag. I like the schoolbag though. It has enough space for my books.

I was really bummed out when my mom and Anita said they would not be cooking again. My mom usually cooks because she takes her food to work. She is a clerk and Anita cooks whenever she feels that she would be too hungry. While I love to wake up late and have my food prepared by them. Guess I ran out of luck because from tomorrow, my lunch must be prepared by me alone.

Humph! I was really enjoying the free service! Who won't? Having people do things for you can really be amazing! I'm sure some people can agree with me! Hehe!

Anyhow, that's my least problem. I have a debate tomorrow. I am not even prepared. Gosh! I feel like crawling under my bed and hibernate there. Who knows, maybe I can stay there for three months.

Wait oo...People might think that I am dead and bury me alive. Just imagine opening your eyes to find out that you are locked up in a coffin that is buried six feet down a clay soil. God forbid! I change my mind. I just want to hide under my bed for a week. Chai! My imagination needs some spanking!

Regina sashayed into the class. She passed my desk, swinging her hands. I don't know whether it was intentional but her finger had slammed my nose.

I glared at her and snarled, "Can't you control that hand of yours?"

She lifted a brow and asked "Is it me you are talking to?"

"No oo! I am talking to your shirt!" I hissed. See jamb question oo!

"Oh please!" she bellowed and made clicking sounds with the gum she was chewing.

"You hit my nose!"

"Did I know?"

"Well, you could say sorry cos you did hit me"

"I don't apologize for things I didn't do! Mtchew!" she sneered and swayed her hip as she walked away. She got to Ken's desk, sat on it and crossed her leg. Her thigh was exposed as her tight skirt rolled backwards.

"What's wrong with Regina?" a sweet singsong voice asked.

I turned to Kate and replied, "I think she has lost her senses!"

"No! I mean, she is always going to my brother's desk" Kate sent a worried look at Ken. He saw it and shrugged. Regina had placed both arms on his shoulder. "Isn't she dating Nonso?"