Thirty-three¶Kill, Date or Marry🙆

My people, how far?

Listen to my song!!!

🎶🎵🎤 Twinkle, twinkle little star! How are wonder what you are! It is at your left below! Please don't forget to vote, okay?🎶🎶🎶

I hope you all imagined me as Ariana Grande singing! 😉

Don't steal my song oo! It's gonna blow one day! 😂

*************************

After the maths competition, it was time to present the winner of the debate. This was the moment we all had been waiting for. Our school had won the maths competition.

Wow, Ken is a maths geek! He dealt with all the questions as if he was swallowing pounded yam with ogbono soup. He just answered every one of them with ease. I am really impressed!!

"It is time ooo!" The M.C announced. "Who will be the winner of our debate!"

I pinched Freddy's hand.

"Ouch!" he winced. "Why did you pinch me?"

"I am freaking out!"

"Okay! You can freak out but don't pinch me!" he pushed my hands far from his.

"The Principal of Charisma High School will announce and present the awards to the winners! Please let's clap for her as she makes her way to the stage!"

I clapped hard hoping that it would make her favor my school.

Such a foolish idea!

"Firstly, I want to thank all the schools that created time to attend this occasion. We are so grateful!" the woman's white teeth glinted as she smiled at the crowd. A young man walked up to her and handed her a sheet of paper. Her smile widened when she looked at it. "Before I announce the winner, I want to say that every school did a great job. The students delivered a wonderful presentation. They dealt with the debate topic. I enjoyed it all..."

Woman, please stop all this talk. I need to know who won.

"Now, I shall start from the second runner-up is..."

"Runner-up?" I leaned closer to Freddy and asked.

"I don't know oo! I think it's the third position sha!"

"...is Gideon College!" she declared. The students of the school jumped to their feet and celebrated. "Please the debaters and their teachers should come to the stage. We want to present the prize!"

Big school equals to big prize! That's what I expect from this school. If the school give us a small prize, I will be ashamed of them.

However, a large rectangular box was handed to the teacher of the school. The box was wrapped with a gift-wrap so I couldn't tell what was in the box.

"How about all your students join in a group picture?" The Principal asked.

"Okay, ma!" The teacher replied. She gestured that all the students joined them and they took some pics.

"Alright! The first runner-up is..." she chuckled. "According to the judges, it was hard to select one. The winner only passed this school with one mark. However, I think this school did an excellent job!"

Oh Lord! I just wish we aren't the school. I want our school to be the winner. If we aren't, this CHS students will think they are better than us.

"The first runner-up is...." she laughed when the DJ had played a drumbeat.

Ah! I hate suspense ooo! They won give me heart attack! Hian!