Dear Readers.

Mabel loves to WRITE! I know you all know that. I'm in love with writing.

Also, Mabel loves to SHARE GOD's WORDS. I'm sure you might have figured that out. My book "Steps to Christ Today" is still on Wattpad.

Guess what? Imagine both being fused together? 🤔

I got the inspiration and I did something. A short story scene is below.

You might be wondering why I want to share this. It's because I know it's not easy. We tend to procrastinate and not read God's Word. We love our Heavenly Father but we tend to not open our Bible often. We find ourselves in wattpad rather than in His Words.

My desire is to share God's Word in a more interesting and relatable way. I want you to read and be like, "This is so realistic. This has been on my mind. Thanks for opening my eyes to the truth".

If you read the below message. Please, if you want more of it, type "I'm interested" and send as a comment. I plan to create a book dedicated to this kind of evangelism.

I love you all.

My Wattpad readers, I hope to get good feedback. 🙈 I shared this on my WhatsApp and most people were like it's long. They don't know I have books that are far longer than the small message I send to them.

Read ☺️😉

"Abeg! Where that idiot dey?" John stomps into the classroom and eyes us all.

I shake my head in disapproval. He spots me and takes long strides to where I'm sitting.

"Ode! I've been looking for you"

I narrow my eyes at him. "Who do you think you are talking to?"

"Abeg! No give me lecture this morning. Where is my note?" He says and drops himself on the desk in front of me.

"Your manner of approach is just too shameful," I hiss.

"Thank you. Where my note dey?'

"Like... I'm so disappointed in you"

"I no appoint you to be be proud of me before, so...rest abeg! No stress my life!"

"I can't even begin to pick words that best describe your behavior"

"I'm telling you. No stress me"

I rise from my seat and go to meet a few friends of mine. "This John sef ehh," I tell them and sit amidst them.

"Where are you going?" I hear his voice but choose to ignore. 

"What happened?"

"Like this oo....I was in a good mood before he started calling me idiot"

They all burst into laughter.

"Nah today?" A girl exclaims. "Is that not how they all like to behave? It's either you are called idiot, mumu or ode".

"That one is small sef. What about werey?" Another chirps in.

"Let me not even begin to explain bastard or bitch," a boy amongst us adds. "The one that use to pain me pass is when someone will just say, 'Your father!' Na wa oo".

"Or thunder fire you," my closest friend, Sandra says with a chuckle.

"E no go better for you," anotherRead ☺️😉

"Abeg! Where that idiot dey?" John stomps into the classroom and eyes us all.

I shake my head in disapproval. He spots me and takes long strides to where I'm sitting.