A/N: Please Read

"The Bible is the only book, where the Author is in love with the reader"

How was your reaction when you read that quote? Well, I was amazed. If you study your Bible, you will agree with that quote because it is true. God can communicate to us through the Bible.

What does your personal Bible study life say about your relationship with God? Do you know the beauty behind making a daily habit of reading scripture?

A quote by J. C. Ryle says "Let us seek friends that will stir up our prayers, our Bible reading, our use of time, and our salvation".

I am writing a book called 'Steps to Christ Today'. I hope to help ourselves grow spiritually. I am not perfect but I hope you can join me to go step by step through a journey to know God more.

"Visit many good books, but live in the Bible". Charles H. Spurgeon.

(⌒.−)=★.     (∩_∩)

In this my new book, I will share with you what I know about the Bible. I will give daily Bible verses for us to study. I want us to develop a daily habit of reading our Bible. In this book, feel free to share your experience with God or the knowledge you have about him. I can add it to the book with your name beside it. Maybe your words could touch souls.

I want to have friends who will stir up my Bible reading and help me in meditating and reading the Word of God.

You can share your prayer request. I am willing to pray for you.

If you have questions that are bothering you, share it with me. I will do my best to find answers for them.

I know and believe you will create time to read what I have to share with you in this book.

Now that that's said, let's get ourselves ready for this journey because we will be climbing steps to get to know  our God better.

💝💖💖💖❤❤

So if you are a Christian who wants to know more about their Bible, go to my profile and add my new book to you library. We can work this out together.

If you are a non-believer who have questions and wish to know God more, feel free to check out my book. It's for everyone.

Thanks for reading this.