Author's note

Hey guys,

How are you? I know the way I ended the book was crazy 😪 but It doesn't end there. There will be a SEQUEL coming soon to continue this story. Sorry if I had crushed your heart with the way it ended. The Sequel will be coming soon. I will inform you when. I will also be writing a book that will be about Anita's life.

So don't worry! Your Author, Mabel cares about her readers and wishes to make them happy.

I also have an advice to give.

Our Naija Babe is a story purely from my imagination. The truth is that I am kind of a nerd who takes her education seriously. I have never dated or kiss a guy. I am writing this to advice every female especially highschool girls. I don't think it's wise to start dating at a young age. Education is the best legacy and I think it is much wiser to concentrate on your studies. You will definitely meet the right guy for you but that will be in the future. You need to set your priorities right. I also think relationship requires a personal to be emotionally mature. I'm sure you don't want to have unnecessary heartbreaks.

And another fact is that guys can't really be trusted. To avoid being used and dump, I think it's better to remain single till you are ready.

So...TAKE YOUR EDUCATION SERIOUSLY.

Furthermore, all girls are beautiful in their own ways. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Don't change yourself for someone. Don't feel ashame of your look. You are beautiful. Have that in mind. Your figure, your face are an amazing part of you. Learn to appreciate it. When you do, others will also. Be confident and never feel inferior. You are  precious and that's why you shouldn't give yourself to a guy who isn't worth it. You aren't cheap. You are a beautiful woman and you should hold your heads high. Don't allow anyone to treat you like trash. Don't sell yourself cheap to anyone.

Don't mind me oo! I am sounding like some inspirational speaker 😂😂

But I'm serious. I want my readers to be confident and I want them to feel comfortable in their own skin. I also don't want you to be used like trash by any guy.

Anyways, relax! My new books are coming soon!

😁😊😊😊

No forget to vote oooo!

Yours sweetest,
Mabel. 🤗