Sixteen¶Dominate 👊✌

Biology class ended well but I still had Freddy on my mind.

I just feel guilty! I might have opened a hidden wound.

I sat on my chair and watched my classmates stroll into the classroom. They didn't even notice that Freddy wasn't in the class.

That what you do through if you are not among the popular kids!

A junior student ran into the class. "Miss Bridget said I should call Senior Naomi" he yelled with his squeaky voice.

"Hey! Hey! Don't you have respect? How can you walk into your senior's class without taking permission" Gilbert roared. This drew the class attention.

Nonso aka Richie. I don't call him Richie! Only his pals do.

Actually Nonso rose from his seat and matched towards the boy.

"Leave the class. Take permission and greet the class" he said in a rather frightening voice.

The little boy cringed and walked out of the class. He stood at the doorway. His legs trembled as all eyes were on him.

"Good morning seniors. Please... Please can... can I come in?" he quavered.

"Yeah! What's your name?" Dickson said and patted the boy's shoulder.

"Chinonso!" he whispered.

"Ah! Nonso come and see your name sake," Dickson teased and punched Nonso at his shoulder. Nonso glanced at the boy and smirked.

"This boy get courage ni " Gilbert exclaimed. "He is amidst his senior and he is not even scared".

"Asin! " another boy exclaimed. I couldn't detect who it was.

"What are you doing here?" Nonso asked with his deep voice. His height towered over the small boy.

Why is Nonso scaring the boy? I don't know why boys love to be dominant! But I like this small boy oo! He get guts! See the way he is looking at Nonso straight in the eyes.

"Miss Bridget said I should call Senior Naomi" he voiced.

Senior Naomi! Ah! It sounds sweet in the ear. I am a senior oo! I like this.

"Abeg oo! Who is senior Naomi?" Gilbert, the jerk he is, asked.

"Ode! He is talking about Naomi" Dickson slapped the back of his head.

"I know na! I was just joking" he whined, his hands held the back of his head.

I stood up and sashayed towards them.

Let me catwalk na since I am a senior. Let me just enjoy the feeling while it lasts.

"For your mind, you are a senior" Dickson teased. He stood at the door with Nonso and Gilbert beside him.

"Duh! I have always been" I replied.

"Don't let your head blow oo!" he added.

"I should be yelling you that" I retorted and chuckled. I walked away with the boy beside me.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"In the staffroom" he replied and sprinted to his class.

I got to the staffroom and strutted to her cubicle. When I opened the door, my mom fell open.

"Ehen! Naomi, I have been waiting for you" Mrs Bridget chirped.

"Good morning ma!" I greeted her. "Good morning ma!" I greeted the lady who sat in front of Mrs Bridget's desk.