Thirty-one¶Conquer 😎😏🏅

"We are here! Don't forget! We are representing our school! You must be in your best behavior! Clear?" Anita announced.

"Yes!" the students in the bus chorused.

"Okay! Let's go! We must win all the competition we participate in today!" Daniel declared. Students hopped out of the bus. Freddy and I were among them.

Holy macaroni! Their school building is fine oo! Well...it might be finer than ours but who cares! It doesn't mean their school is the best.

I scrunched my brows when I saw a familiar face. The person recognized me and frowned.

Does anyone remember Sandra? Cos I do! She was that annoying girl I met in Shoprite! You can call her a boyfriend snatcher!

Sandra and some of her school mates were welcoming us with a handshake. Sandra shook my school mates' hands politely. When it got to Freddy, she threw herself on him and embraced him.

"Oh my gosh! Freddy!" she hugged him. "Do you remember me?"

"Err..." Freddy scrutinized her face. "Oh yeah! You are that birthday celebrant in..."

She cut in, "Yep! That's me! How are you?"

"I'm good!"

"Maybe we can talk later!" she winked. "Bye!"

"Sure!" Freddy waved and walked into the school building.

As soon as Sandra's eyes fell on me, she grunted.

"Oh! You!" she spat with a venomous hiss.

"Yeah! I am sure you have seen my boyfriend too! How are you?" I sneered and eyed her.  I froze when I saw her uniform.

It fit her die! See how she looks in it. Geez! If I was the one wearing it, I am sure I would have looked good.

I looked at all the female students' uniform. They were wearing a light blue long sleeve top with a royal blue tie. Their royal blue skirt was pleated. Most of the females' skirts were above their knees and to sum it up, their black shoes reached their knees.

It kinda looked like those uniform you see in korean movies! Geez! I am so jelly about those kind of uniform! It makes a person look hot. And that's how these girls looked.

"Your uniform is not that bad!" Sandra whispered, pulling me from my thoughts. "It's just that ours is far better. Welcome to Charisma High!"

She stretched her arm for a handshake. I took it and shook it lightly. I yanked my hand off hers and walked away.

Okay! The school building and uniform is nice but that doesn't make this school the best.

I got to their hall and choked on a lump that had developed in my throat.

I should have known!

My breathe hitched after seeing the large crowd. The hall was spacious and it was filled up. Students from different schools in our community were there. Saying that there were hundred students would be a big understatement. The crowd was huge.

Some students of Charisma High led my school mate and me to our reserved seats. I sat on the wooden chair and cleared my throat. For some reason, I felt dehydrated and suffocated.

I tapped Freddy's shoulder. He turned to me, "Yes?"

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah! We are talking now!" he chuckled.

"Come!" I pulled him to his feet. We walked out of the hall and sneaked into an empty room.

"What's wrong, Cupcake?"