Nineteen¶Girls Rule 😎🙋🏾

Check out my first book! You will laugh die! The twins are definitely funny characters! 😂😂

* I want to thank you all for you advice. It helped me a lot. I also want to thank you all for your comments. You guys are really funny 🤣🤣🤣

Every since I started writing this book, I have been having so much fun. My boring life got some excitement. I want to thank you for that.

My overused emojis recently are 😂🤣😘
That's due to all your funny comments!!

What is yours?

********

"Na so! See ya sef! Common sense you will not have" I hissed.

Freddy frowned and pointed his forefinger at me. "Mention any female president you know" he yelled.

"Um..."

He cuts me short. "You see!"

"Esss! Hold it" I stretched my palm to his face. "I am not through".

"Oya, mention na!"

Freddy and I were meant to be reading. After that awkward moment between Anita and Mr Steven. I met Freddy coping his note.

I am really a world changer! See as I don change am. I deserve a noble prize.

I decided to share my worries with him. I told him about my debate. Instead of him to advise me, he is giving me reasons why my team would lose. According to him, since I would be proposing the motion that a woman can be the president of Nigeria, there was no way I could win.

Ode! Women are great species jare!

"Queen Elizabeth is doing a great job in her country" I pointed out.

"Mention other female president" he snapped.

"Well..."

I don't know politics na! But I know that there are female presidents. I lie?

"What happened? Fuel has finish abi?" he taunted.

"Don't be stupid! You know in your heart that there are many female president" I sneered. I was standing at the front of Freddy's desk. He sat with his arms crossed and his brows furrowed.

"Yes but there are more of male president which means that women run away from presidency due to the heavy task," he replied. "A Nigerian woman cannot handle the duty of a president".

"And why not?"

"Cos they are weak!"

"If I slap you eh, your brain will reset! Weak my foot! We are even stronger than men" I fired.

"How?"

"A woman handles the responsibility of the home. She takes care of the children and also her husband. Can a man do that?" I proclaimed.

"Why would we want to do that? It is a woman's duty so as it is a man's duty to rule. We are the head. The bible even says so"

"I am serious. To slap you dey hungry me. How can you even say so? Don't you know that quote that behind a successful man is a great woman" I fired back.

"Is that how the quote goes?"

"I don't know! But my point is that girls rule. Females are awesome species"

"Chai, I no blame you. Your matter dey taya me!"

"Mumu! A woman can be the president jor"