Twenty-nine¶Kiss or Peck👄💋

Hey my lovelies,

There is still time ooo! Make una nominate me na 😉😉
Pls, nominate me in the following competition in the account below:

Nigerians_community. 👈 Most of you haven't nominated me there 😥

NGwattNG

***********************

"If you think that I, Naomi" I poked my chest with my thumb. "...will buy all of you doughnuts, then you are dreaming cos it will never happen".

"Ehen! She is making mouth now! Let's see oo! I hope you brought your savings to school" Gilbert taunted.

"I don't need my savings because I am going to win! Mtchew!" I hissed.

I pushed my sleeves up, pulled my skirt to my waist and strutted to the front of the class.

Time to throw in some sass!

With a firm and audible voice, I began "Good day Mr Chairman, Panel of judges....".

I moved around, swaying my hip. I decided to take Freddy's advice. I needed to move. Maybe I could get the class' attention that way.

"My name is..." Like the speed of a lightning, everyone spat out words and interrupted me.

"Cupcake!" Freddy and Anita had shrieked.

"Monkey!"

"Chimpanzee!"

"Ewu!"

"Grace!"

"Fiona!"

With rage and a determination not to lose, I eyed them like they were the most disgusting creatures on planet earth. My lashes batted, my tongue made a click sound and I added an eyeroll to complete my action.

"Yeeeeee! That one enter!" Someone exclaimed.

Freddy had dramatically placed his hand on his chest and pouted while others laughed.

"4-0" Peggy announced.

"Wait first!" I placed my palm in the air. "What is the meaning of that?"

"We distracted you!" she replied.

"You didn't distract me. You guys just rudely interrupted me! If we are going to play this game, then be fair! Don't interrupt me" I snapped. My lips were pursed and I gave her the 'I don't take rubbish' look.

"Okay oo! Don't look at me like that!"

"Good!" I turned to the class. "As I was saying, my name is Naomi..."

This time, things were different. I looked straight into my classmates' eyes. I was bold and my voice echoed in the room. I added emotions to my speech and threw in some sass. They all enjoyed it. Soon they forgot that that were supposed to distract me and were actually listening.

"A woman can be the president of this great country!" I stated with confidence.

"Yes oo!" Most females chorused.

"My fellow women, aren't we the ones who manage the home?" I asked.

"Yes na!"

"Aren't there great women in this world?"

"There are!" They replied.

"So my opponent..." I turned to the board.

My invisible opponent, how far na?