Twenty¶Fashion Sense 👗👀

I don land oo! New Update! Sorry for the delay! Also thank you for the 3k reads.😘😘

Out of boredom, an idea popped into my head and I decided to write it down. It was a book idea. I wrote a new book called, See It the Way I Do. If you are free, you could read some chapters. I would like to know if I had done a good and impressive job in my new book 🤗

The image above will be useful in the story.

*I decided that It would be better if we imagined my characters with our own imagination. That's why I haven't given any image regarding that. Do you like it that way?*

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a little kid?

Mine was 'Barney' and 'Tom and Jerry'!!😂

***********

"Fashion sense...Zero percent. Na wa oo! So, you want to dress like a poverty-stricken child on your first date, eh?" Anita yelled and gripped my top.

"What's so wrong with a simple red top and blue jeans?" I thundered.

How many times will I change my clothes? Just for a date, Anita is making me suffer.

It was Sunday. Anita and I had made sure that our parents won't be around and I had informed Freddy about the date. He was extremely excited.

Now, I was battling with the first stage which was to get dressed.

"Naomi na! You can't dress so simple on your first date. Do you want your boyfriend to be looking at other girls instead of you?" Anita flipped my forehead with her finger.

"Ouch!" I whined and rubbed my forehead. Her finger had slammed my forehead so hard. "But I don't know what to wear"

"Mtchew!" she hissed. "Then, let me help you".

"You could have done that since" I sneered.

"I thought you had fashion sense but I was super wrong! You have no fashion sense!" she replied and strolled to my wardrobe. I sat on the bed and watched her surf through my bunch of clothes.

I hardly wear all those clothes! Just a few! Some of them aren't even my size.

"Let me check my wardrobe," she ran to her room and got back with a white sleeveless top and a grey knitted jacket. "Wear this!" she instructed.

I rose to my feet and strode to her. She handed the clothes and I went to the bathroom to change. I got back and smiled, "Is this okay?"

"Nope! I don't like that blue jeans" she sneered.

"Why?"

She ignored my question and said, "Where is that black ripped jeans of yours? I want you to wear a crazy jeans".

"It is only torn in the knees. I hope you know? Cos I don't have those really crazy jeans" I replied and walked to my wardrobe.

"I know! Just wear the jeans. Let me get a white sneaker for you. It will fit your dressing" she said and left the room.

I wore the tight jeans and sighed.

I suffered to wear this jeans oo! Anita should not even dare to tell me to take it off because I won't. Do you think it is easy to wear skinny jeans?

She ran back in with her makeup kit. Before I could reject, she had stared slamming powders, lipstick and creams on my face.

"Look at the mirror! She want your fairy godmother has done" she bragged.