Chapter 4

Already at over 1k reads and we're already at the 5th part! Eeek! Thanks sooo much :)

Zayn on the side X

-

Louis had to literally control himself on the drive to Harry's house that following evening.

He wasn't quite sure if Harry was purposely avoiding him the entire day (not that he really cared), but he needed to talk to Harry and discuss the arrangements for the project.

He couldn't exactly blurt out that he needed to work at a bar, (knowing that Harry will only tease Louis about it which would end up in him getting punched in the face), but he also needed to tell Harry that they were going to handcuffed for almost two months, but of course Harry chose to ignore any little responsibility and instead just pretend that him and Louis didn't agree to meet behind the school at luch-or whenever they were both free basically.

Louis even hinted at Harry at lunch that he wanted Harry to follow him, but Harry just cocked his head to the side and smirked-literally laughing at Louis and telling him to fuck off.

Louis just didn't understand Harry's choice of humor. Honestly.

"Why do we have to always go to Harry's house!? Can't we go to Niall or Zayn's-or maybe of the girls'!?" Louis exclaimed, glaring at Harry for no reason but Harry subconsciously glared back at him. "Because mines the biggest" Nobody even tried to argue with him because they knew it was true.

Yeah everyone in the frien group (besides Louis) live in a mansion, but Harry's was literally considered a palace. It has the exact construction of one; literally over ten stories high, they even had a huge ballroom for their parties-plus over twenty guest bedrooms, and literally so much more.

So yeah, Harry was richest of them all. Literally.

And of course being the snobby person that he is, Harry had to include and mention almost everyday-it was really annoying in Louis opinion.

"Its also the most well known in our friend group" Harry snorted. "Whats wrong with that? We all brag about our wealth-plus nobody seems to mind" They all shook their heads in response, literally not giving one fuck that Harry brags about his wealth because they all do the same.

"You know, your always talking about how rich you are but have you actually considered giving back to people who need it? And I'm not talking about people at church, I mean people in general-you know, like the ones that are on the streets and homes?"

They all looked suprised at him which caused Louis to scoff loudly, knowing that hes damn well right. He knew for a fact that all of his friends didn't even think of giving back to people in need, sure they gave to the people in church-but that doesn't count.

The biggest chruch (which is where all of them go) has a service in which they give back to the poor. But Louis has seen for himself that those people aren't even close to poor. Their just average, and somehow nobody noticed.

"Those people are total bums! If they need to get they need help, then they need to get their lazy arse a job and a home. Its not our fault they don't have common sense!" Maya spoke up, having Gigi and Liam nod in agreement aswell as Zayn and Harry. Louis was just pissed off at this point.

"How did you even get in this coversation? I was speaking to Harry!"

"I thought you were speaking in general" Maya said softly, and Liam was quick to comfort her and scold Louis for speaking to her in such a rude and tough tone. "How did this topic even come up?" Zayn asked Harry who shrugged and looked at Louis through the mirror and gave him a pointed look.