Chapter 33

Louis and Alice ended their conversation once more costumers started coming in. Louis gave her a fair smile and left, going back home so he could grab his phone and walk himself to Holly's house to charge it.

That's if she is.

She is. Thank god. Louis was so happy to see her, not just because that meant his phone is getting a decent charge, but because he's been meaning to check up on his friend.

"Babes, you stink. No offense." Okay, maybe it wasn't all that good. But, then again, this is Holly. She's quite known for her insults and playful sassy behaviour.

"I know. I haven't had a shower in like two days."

"Didn't pay the water bill, did you?"

"Nope. Neither the current, so I'm pretty much living in a black house with no water."

"And food."

"Actually I have food." Louis smiled proudly and Holly laughed, happy that Louis is doing somewhat good. Even though Holly is a good friend of Louis, she wouldn't be comfortable with Louis in the house.

She's a girl and Louis is a guy, and she's quite old fashion in that sense. She doesn't care that Louis is gay, but he's still a boy. She didn't even have to say anything because Louis already knew this.

"Find a new job?"

"Probably, gonna get a call back I think soon. That's why I'm charging my phone here."

"Ohh okay. Where are you going to work?"

"Another bar. It's a strip club aswell." Holly wiggled her eyes but Louis gently slapped her hand. "They only have female strippers."

"So? Maybe you could try out being a male stripper. You'll make more money."

"Ew no! I have no problem with people who do those things, but I would be too embrassed and fat to do half the dances they do."

"Bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're so skinny. All you've got is a little tummy, and honestly, I don't know how, but you still look hot and sexy still!"

Louis smiled sadly, thinking about how much Harry also loved his tummy also.

"Oh shut up Holly. I'm beautiful."

"Atleast you're speaking facts now."

They continued to joke around and catch up on things, Louis saying that he'll be off when his phone is done charging because Holly and her father have a doctor's appointment to attend.

Larry, Holly's father, seems to be doing better which made Louis happy, but he's not opening the bar back anytime soon. So in the end, it was good that Louis moved on and found himself a new work.

-

"Even though we don't work together anymore, don't be a stranger, yeah?"

"You know I could never Holly." Louis smiled and hugged her, giving her a little kiss on the cheek and unplugging his phone charger and gathering his stuff.

Him and Holly have been talking for two hours, his phone is at 100% and Holly even invited him for dinner at her house. Louis was beyond grateful.

They hugged eachother goodbye and Louis walked himself home, placing his phone on the coffee table, and sat on the couch. He doesn't have anything to do right now, and he's really bored out of his mind.

He could go back into town, or even go into school, but it's already noon and he's feeling a but lazy if he's honest. He doesn't even have a cigarette which he's starting to miss now. Not because he wants to back to his old habits, but because in times like this, he'd usually just go out back and smoke.